Story 6) Please Rae

Beast Boy POV:
I can't believe it's me and Raven's three month anniversary. We have been through a lot in those past three months and I just want to do something special with Rae.

Like every morning I knock on her door just so I can say...

"Good morning." I say happily giving her a kiss on her cheek.

"Good morning Gar." Raven said blushing.

"How did my girl sleep?"

"I'm nobody's girl." She replied flatly closing the door.

"See ya for breakfast." I said. Just as I was about to walk away I could've swore I heard Raven chuckle from her room.

- Time Skip -

"Where are you taking me?" Rae asked me as I closed her eyes with my hands.

"You'll see." I replied.

I kept covering her eyes for a couple more minutes until we got to the top of the tower.

"Can you remove your hands now?" Raven asked me impatiently.

"Sure." I replied removing my hands.

"Oh Garfield." She gasped looking at what I displayed for her. It was a table with fancy food and a rose in a vase in the center of the table.

"It's beautiful." She said tears forming in her eyes.

"You like it?" I asked looking at her direction grinning at her.

"No... I love it!" To my surprise she gave me a kiss which made me blush.

"So... you wanna eat?" I asked her.

"What do you think?" She asked walking towards the table.

- Another Time Skip -

We ate our food, talked, laughed, everything was going the way I've planned it in my mind.

The sun was about to set. This is my perfect chance to ask her the question.

"Raven." I said her name in a serious tone which got her attention.

"Yes Gar?"

I stood up and walked next to where she was sitting.

"Raven I know we've been dating for some time now and I just want to take our relationship to the next level. Do you?" I asked with a goofy grin.

"Uh... Garfield I don't know I mean we sort of just dated and-and." She stuttered.

"Please Rae?" I asked. "Unless you don't want to..."

"I'll have to think about it." She said not meeting my gaze. "I mean I like our relationship just the way it is and I wouldn't want to change it." She said walking away back inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
12/27/16