Chapter

Janet looked around and quickly darted into the room.
"Eh- JARVIS!" She announced, "Can you give me access to Tony's suits?"

"I don't believe I should Miss Janet."

Janet rolled her eyes and stared up at the ceiling.
"I don't want to keep it. Or fly it. I just want to do- a little redecorating."

"Why is that Miss Janet?"

Janet shrugged, even though the AI most likely couldn't see her. "Payback. He kissed my boyfriend last weekend. You really should limit his alcohol intake."

"Duly noted."

"So wadda ya say on redecorating?"

"What kind of kiss was it?" Who said Jarvis didn't have a conscious?

Janet wrinkled "A full on snog whilst Loki tried to run away. Loki has been mildly disturbed this week. "

"I believe I could leave the suits unattended for a while. But I must not allow you to take them outside of this room." The AI sounded a little more serious this time.

Janet fist pumped. "Hell yeah! Yo Lokes bring the stuff."

-  - - -

Loki and Janet were drinking coffee at the main table when they heard a loud - "WHAT THE HELL?!" 
Several crashes and bangs sounded. Loki arched an eyebrow as a smirk graces his lips.

A glitter covered Tony stepped into the main room.
"YOU!"

Janet pointed at herself. "Me?"

"Yes! Yes! You!" Stark had a smidge of glitter glue on his forehead."You and that boyfriend of yours bedazzled my suits! And dumped glitter in them-"

She held out her hand as stop motion. "Hold it right there. Not all of your suits. Were not that irresponsible. However we can't speak for Barton."

Tony faced his rage to the man who squawked indignantly, "Tony- she is lying!"

The ran out of Janet's view but she heard more screaming and a loud "WHAT THE FUCK STARK, GLITTER GLUE- IN MY HAIR?!"

The story is great cause it brings out my inner twelve year old sense of humour. Oh middle school.