Chapter one

Janet POV

" So he was like ssooooo, sooo drunk he was like," She said standing up on the table holding her arms like a T-Rex.

" Rawr!! Fear me I am the mighty-" She hiccupped most launching her self off the table. " Dinosaur,"

She took another swig of her, most wonderful thing on the planet, beer.

Steading herself she walked across a few tables, with long strides, to the bar.

" Another.. Please??" She batted her eyes, trying to be sexy but making her face spasm.

" Ma'am, have you had a little too much to night?" Asked the male bar tender.

She beamed

" Aren't you the cutest thing!" She said grabbing the poor souls cheeks.

" Aww whittle itty bitty cutey pie... Yes he is.. yes you are." She said pinching his cheeks.

He pulled back from her.

" Why did you do that?" She asked now upset.

She started to cry.

"You.. rejected me!" She wailed into the table.

Her crying was so loud it was as if a catterwalling cat had been stepped on.

" Fine I see how it is!" She screamed storming out the door.

She stumbled through the Texas gravel parking lot. Her shorts riding up her butt, her top wrinkled up to her bra, heels and her being in a drunken state making her a health hazard. He raccoon eye make was running down her cheeks.

Janet soon saw what appeared to be a Comic-Con reject.

His long black hair pinned underneath a golden horned helmet.

His long jacket was black and green with tints of gold.

He stared at her in udder shock.

" Heeeyyy!!" She said waving and laughing. She walked closer to him.

" You know... You look like an ermm.. Foreigner. Hi.. welcome to EARTH." She said giving him a miserable excuse for the Spock greeting.

" I am no foreigner, I am Loki of Asgard, and I am burdened with a glorious purpose."

Janet grinned like a drunken Cheshire cat.

" I'm Janet, of Texas. And I burdened with one to many beers."

Was the last thing she remembers before falling and passing out into a drunken sleep.