Chapter Six

Janet

She grit her teeth.

" Were you awake the entire time you were cuddling me?" She asked him while she kept her voice low and calm.

" I might I have been kind of almost awake." He squeaked out.

" You have about five seconds before I tear you a new ass."

Janet never saw someone run so fast in her life. But she was after him morning breath bed head and all. 

She finally tackled him.

" You." She pinned him to the floor. " Have." She held his wrists. "Got. To Be. Kidding me."

" I'm afraid I'm not."

Their faces were almost touching, damn if anyone walked in this would look really wrong.

She thought of what she should do to mister mischief.

" I really hope you're not fond of your dignity."

________________________________________________

About thirty minutes later, Loki was dressed in drag. Pink mini dress, hairless legs. Janet even took the time to make sure she waxed them clean.

  Hair extensions, mascara, red lips, even fake boobs. She also decided he needed a manicure.

She even made sure she snapped a picture.

" eh eh." She laughed.

His face was priceless and he could do positively nothing because while he was on Midgard his powers were gone.

" How do you like your new look Lokitea?"

He gave her a murderous glare. " I get a feeling you don't like to be cuddled."

" O yeah. I mean ask first dude,"

Janet even got dressed up, she was forcing Loki to come dancing with her to further humiliate him.

Maybe she was being slightly cruel, but hey he let her do it so...

" Come on Lokieta, were going out,"

___________
Lol, short I know but the next one will be longer you get hear more on Lokieta XD
bye guys, tell me what you think on lokieta!