Chapter Fourteen

Tony had invited the two to stay the week. It might have because there were two beautiful women in front of him. It might have been because he was drunk. Or maybe it was both.

Janet took the offer with a smile. Loki frowned, rolled his eyes and walked away like a proper diva.

So that's how she wound up nursing a hangover in the Stark tower.

Loki was probably making as much noise as possible.

That little Barney shit.

Janet groaned and rubbed her forehead, that when Loki, being the bitch he is, opened the curtains.

" AHH IT BURNS!!" Janet proceeded to fall off the bed.

" I love you." He sung and walked away.

She flipped him off with her face buried in the hard wood floor.

She could hear her boyfriend laughing as he walked down the hallway.

Janet grumbled and sat up on the floor, her legs sprawled out and she could feel the rat nest of her hair standing up.

She saw him walking in the kitchen, he was wearing a black t-shirt and green plaid pajama pants.

And carrying to sweet, glorious cups of coffee.

Janet made grabby hands and he handed her white mug. She brought it to her lips with a smile.

" Better?"

" Better."

He sat next to her. She rested her head on his arm.

" You're still a bitch though."

" I know."

___________         ____________       ____________

              _________           ___________

Janet eventually felt like a living human being again, and wandered into the kitchen.

Thor was stuffing his full of what appeared to be poptarts while jane sat on the counter next to him.

" LADY JANET YOU HAVE AWOKEN." Janet cringed.

"Inside voice Thor. We have discussed this before. "

" My apologies."

She gave him a thumbs up.

Before she knew it the giant oaf was hugging her, she squeaked. She was physically lifted off the ground. Her five two frame was no match.

" I have missed you my friend."

Janet patted his arm. " You too buddy." She cleared her throat. " Can you um, put the little woman down?"

She was dropped.

" Fuck a duck." She rubbed her butt. Janet shook her head and stood.

" Morning Jane." Jane waved, and continued drinking her coffee.

A/N

HEY!!!!
Lol, sorry. The update is um.. late. Sorry, so sorry. But it's here, and that's all that matters!
*Hides behind pillows*