Chapter Thirteen

Janet and Darcy fussed over each other's hair and costumes, before Darcy asked the question.

" I don't think you ever told me why your boyfriend was dressed as a woman."

Janet beamed.

" Well... it's a long story, pretty much he loves me enough to let me do it plus I have blackmail. And if he had his magic I'd probably be stuck in a block of ice in my freezer five weeks ago. "

Darcy nodded, " Got it. My boyfriend also has anger issues. But he loves me. Or else I will taze him in the balls."

Janet pinched her eyebrows.

" Who is he? In not going to have to go all rodeo on him am I?"

Darcy laughed.

" Naw, his name's Bucky."

Janet's eyes almost rolled out of her head. " Barnes?"

Darcy nodded excited.

Janet let out a sequel. " Eeee!!!!!" The two girls jumped up and down fan girling. " Oh My Gosh!! He's so hot!" Janet yelled.

Loki let out a small hey in protest.

The women ignored him. " I know!"

Soon they stoped screaming and sat back down. " So how did you met?"

" I ran into him on my coffee run, he was with Steve and he bumped into me. And helped me clean it up. For a few weeks be would catch me on the coffee run and yeah."

Janet pretended to faint.

" So sweet I think I have a cavity."

Janet cast a look to her female looking Loki. He wasn't amused.

" So what about you and Loki? You two are nothing alike."

"That's a long story so get comfortable."

_________________________________________

The plane landed an hour later.

Darcy and Janet where still talking each other's ears off while Loki looked like he wanted to bash his head into a wall.

Janet linked arms with Loki as he walked with her he gave her a soft smile.

" Fair warning. When we get there Tony is going to be smashed and relentlessly try to hit on you."

Loki pinched his nose and sighed.

" Figured as much."

" Lighten up a bit. Get drunk, have fun."

____

They all walked into Stark's tower. Janet ran over to Jane and Thor.

She was friends with Jane and her boyfriend because contrary to popular belief she was actually smart.

" Hey Janet!" Jane greeted and then looked at Loki.

" And Jane's girlfriend?"

" Boyfriend. But he let me dress him up. So dressed as Thor huh?" She asked Jane.

" Yep. And he is the scientist. So, what's your boyfriend's name?"

" Loki of Asgard lady Jane. And we have already met." Jane's eyes widened as she stifled a laugh.