Hanging Out

*After school at Ratchet's house...*

Wheeljack smirked to himself as he tinkered with a small rc car, trying to get it to go faster.

"Whatcha doin, Jackie?" Bulkhead asked, looking over his shoulder, and frowning at the car. "Hey, isn't that Bee's?"

Wheeljack shrugged. "I'm trynna make it faster for him."

"But what if you break it instead?"

"He's not home yet, so he can just assume it got lost or something," Wheeljack shrugged again. Bulkhead's frown deepened and he crossed his arms.

"That's not very nice to Bee," he protested. "You should wait and ask him if you can before you go messing with it."

Wheeljack ignored him, and concentrated on the car. It was surprisingly intricate for being such a lame excuse for an automobile. Outside, the brothers could hear Bee pull into the driveway and turn off the engine.

"He's back," Bulk noted, giving Wheeljack a look. "you'd better put it back together before he comes downstairs."

"I've almost got it," Wheeljack muttered, trying to finish it up quickly. Upstairs, the door opened and closed as Bee and Firestar came inside.

"Are Bulkhead and Wheeljack here yet?" they heard Firestar ask Bumblebee. Wheeljack shot his brother a look, but Bulkhead ignored him.

"Yeah, we're just down here," he called up to them.

"Bulkhead!" Wheeljack hissed in annoyance, all but shoving the car back together.

"What? You brought this on yourself," Bulkhead retorted with a shrug.

"Maybe so, but you didn't have to speed it up!"

"Hey, whatcha doin guys?" Bee asked with a smirk as he and Firestar came down the stairs.

"Just waiting for you guys to get home," Wheeljack shrugged, turning to face them, while also blocking their view of the car on the table.

"Is Ratchet here?" Firestar asked, cocking her head to the side. "I didn't hear his computer upstairs."

"Oh yeah, he told us to let you guys know he got accepted at the hospital as a paramedic," Bulkhead informed them. "That's where he is right now."

"Oh that's great," Bee smiled, pulling out his phone as it vibrated in his pocket, and checked the message.

"Who's talking?" Star asked, having grown used to the sound of his phone.

"Jazz. He's wondering if we wanna hang out," Bee shrugged, typing a reply and sending it. "Maybe later."

"Or they could come over here and we could all hang together," Bulkhead suggested. Bee nodded.

"Sure, I'll ask him."

*at the Prime residence*

"Mom, Bee's wondering if Arcee and I wanna hang out over at his house," Jazz called upstairs from the living room.

"That's fine with me," she called down. "As long as you take Smokescreen with you."

"Aw fine..." Jazz sighed, getting up off the couch to find his siblings. He found his little brother downstairs, playing with some action figures. They looked like robots.

"One will stand..." Smokescreen grinned, standing the red and blue robot in a fighting stance. "And one will fall!" He made a few pew pew pew sounds, and then knocked the grey robot off the table. "Yeah!"