News

“And then, the red and blue guy got sucked through the portal and the grey guy didn't win!” Smokescreen grinned, sitting next to Firestar and explaining the ‘epic battle’ he'd had with Jazz before coming over. He'd moved the red and blue robot in her hand so she could better tell what had happened.

“Sounds like you had fun,” Firestar laughed, giving him a little hug and handing the bot back to him. “Thanks for ‘showing’ me.”

Smokescreen beamed up at her and returned the little one-armed hug. Out of all his friends or siblings, he'd always liked Firestar the best. She listened to his stories and played with him and made him laugh if he was feeling a little down, and just an overall good friend to him.

Firestar ruffled his hair and pointed roughly at the toy robot. “Does he have a name?”

Smokescreen frowned, turning it over in his hands. “Not really,” he admitted sheepishly.

“Well maybe you should make him one, so you don't have to say ‘the red and blue guy’ every time,” Star suggested with a small smile. Smokescreen nodded and fell silent as he tried to think of a name for his fighter.

“I dunno…”

“Try picking a letter for it to start with.”

“Hmm...how ‘bout...O?” Smokescreen shrugged. Firestar nodded and thought of some names starting with O. “It should be a cool name, cuz he's the good guy and he's from space!”

“Okay…” Firestar thought for a moment. “What about...Orion?”

“Ooh, yeah I like that one,” Smokescreen grinned, holding up the robot. “Orion...Pax!”

“Pax?”

“For the last name,” Smokescreen shrugged.

Firestar laughed and ruffled his hair. “Sounds good to me.”

“Whatcha talking about?” Jazz asked with a smirk, sitting down next to his little brother.

“We gave my robot fighter a name!” Smokescreen grinned, holding it up. “Orion Pax!”

“Nice,” Jazz said as he reached over the boy and snatched a graham cracker off his lap.

“Hey!” Smokescreen protested, trying to grab it back.

“Too late!” Jazz chuckled, taking a bite of the cracker. Smokescreen huffed and folded his arms, pouting.

“What happened?” Firestar asked with a knowing smirk, looking down at the boy.

“Jazz stole my cracker and ate it!” Smokescreen muttered, shooting Jazz a look. Firestar barely stifled a laugh, and gave him a side hug.

“That's too bad.”

“You can have it back if you really want,” Jazz smirked, proffering the half eaten graham cracker. Smokescreen made a face.

“No! You bit it!” He protested in annoyance. Jazz chuckled and broke of the part he had bitten, and offered him the rest.

“Better now?”

“Hmm, yeah that's better,” Smokescreen muttered with a small smile, taking the cracker and biting it.

“Jazz! I don't get this, and Bulkhead doesn't either!” Arcee complained from her seat at the table across the room.

“Coming,” he sighed in mild annoyance and got up off the couch to help them out.

“What're they doing?” Firestar asked before he walked away.

“Math,” Jazz replied with a smirk as he left to see what they weren't getting. Smokescreen sighed and leaned back on the couch, still eating his graham cracker.