Chapter 5: AW! THEY LOOK SO COZY TOGETHER

I woke up to a flight attendant asking me if would like to have something.

"Cranberry juice, please." I smiled. She nodded, a smile permanently stretched on her face.

I looked down to see Nick's seat was empty. A hand rubbed against mine and.....WOAH!

"Um..water will do. Thanks." Nick said when she asked him.

He was sitting right next to me. His hands roaming over his face as he took the glass from her and gulped it down.

I mean, when did he get here?

I mean, wasn't the old lady supposed to be in his place?

"Hey, you okay there?" I heard nick ask me.

I looked up at him and took the cranberry juice from him that he was holding for me.

I raised my brows at him, asking what he meant, as I took a sip.

His fingers made a circle around my face. "It seems you were thinking pretty hard over there." His lips twitched as he suppressed a smirk.

"Just wondering...that old lady...she was sitting here. If I am not wrong." I replied uncertainly.

He leaned his head back before sighing and turned his head so he was looking at me through his lashes.

I raised a brow.

"Don't ask." He wiped a hand on his face. And that time I noticed he had dark circles forming underneath his eyes, like he was sleep deprived.

"What happened?" I asked, more curious.

"That lady?" He paused.

I nodded "Mhhmmm."

"That lady's got one hell of a bladder." He groaned.

Ouch!

"I must've got up infinity times, at least."

"You mean..." I motioned toward the cubicles. He nodded. "You could've been smarter and sat next to me then." I mumbled.

I mean I sensed that woman was trouble when she farted. Ewwww!!!!! Don't remind me.

He looked at me like I've grown two heads.

Even I didn't know where this was coming from. I guess, he doesn't remember me at all then. I shrugged and looked away.

"Soooo...I assume she must be emptying her bladder now?" I asked.

"Damn right she is!" He groaned and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Are you alright? You didn't get any sleep?" He shook his head in response as he looked at me.

"She was all over me." I choked on cranberry juice as I heard his throaty chuckle.

I was so close to spray out the juice out of my mouth. I gulped down the rest in one breath and discarded the cup.

He was grinning, his eyes trained on me. Despite of having dark bags under his eyes, how could he look so sexy, I wonder.

Few strands of his blonde bunch fall on his forehead as leans forward. His tongue jutted out and wets his perfect lips before smirking.

I looked away. I told you God I can take only so much sexiness in a day. This is so not helping me. I need to leave but I don't want to too! Does that even make sense?

"You know for a girl who had apologised on behalf of her friend for her foolishness, I must say that you are nothing like I'd imagined."

I was stunned!