Chapter 14: AN ADORABLE PIG!

Hey lovelies!

So here's the next chapter. Hope you like it. Don't forget to vote if you like it. Feel free to comment.

Here you go. Happy reading!

Pic of Rahul ^^

----------------------------------------------

Pushing Chase at the back of my mind,I focused on Adi.

All I had in mind as I ended the call was that Adi was going to pay.

I turned around just in time to be wrapped in a bear hug. I rolled my eyes at him. "You know you can't pull this shit on me." I warned, my voice muffled by his shoulder. "Release me now." I hissed when he still didn't make any move to leave me.

He always did this when he would unintentionally upset mom by his actions. He'd hug her tightly-like now-and repeat I LOVE YOU till she gives in.

And now he's trying it on me. I thought he knew better than this.

"What do you want?" I snapped at him, annoyed for making a scene in public. There were several eyes on us now. Nick was one of them.

My eyes met with Nick's. But he wasn't watching me. It was like he was somewhere else, mentally. A faint smile on his lips. It wasn't the way he used to always look at me.

Although I couldn't make out his expression but I forced myself to, I wanted to. I don't know why but I did.

And I did.

I saw longing and hurt in his eyes. I was intrigued to know more when adi suddenly left me. I realised he was saying something that I hadn't paid attention to.

I looked past him, at Nick to see his jaw clenched while his eyes were trained on the tiled floor. He must be thinking hard.

I realised adi is still waiting for my reply. Instead I just crossed my arms over my chest and raised a brow at him. Asking him for explanation for what he did. He'd apologised, repeating I AM SORRY AND I LOVE YOU on loop when he'd caught me in a bear hug. And he took my silence as me still being upset with him.

That's good actually. He deserved to suffer more for what he did do that he wont repeat it again.

"Oh come on, Di." He whined as I started walking towards the group leaving him behind. But I knew he'd follow me. "I didn't know how you'd react and I thought it was best to keep it low till I was sure it was serious."

His words made my steps falter. "Keep it low...from me? While everyone else knew? Huh?"

"No. I didn't want to tell anyone. I ran into Akash bhai. And then I couldn't lie to him." Ok. Now that was a genuine excuse. "And I wanted to tell you first about it, if it were that serious." His words almost melted my heart.

Nothing serious? Was he kidding me? He never dated anyone. And here he was dating her. Was that normal? Not for him.

"What do you mean? You're not serious about this thing between you and her?" I said motioning towards her. She was chatting with the friends she must've made here. As I recall her not having any company as she was with him in the flight.

His eyes widened as he looked at her. "H-How do you know, sh-she is the one?" His expression was one of deer caught in headlights as he stammered.