Chapter Six.

Dedicated to all my patient readers lol

Don't forget if you give me a shoutout on twitter, tumblr, here. I will dedciated a chapter to you and possibly read your books!!

And Btw thank you for being patient you all!!! I hope it is worth the wait. The above song is called different stars and tbh I have so many emotions because of it!! 

I love you all!!

Chapter Six

Drew's POV

I wish I was able to wake up in the morning and not think of Violet. Out of all the things I could think about in the morning I always think of her. The first thing to be exact. For all the other things I could think about I could be doing others. For example I could be brushing my teeth, showering, eating, but I could always refer myself back to Violet. Violet and I had a routine for the morning as our last two months of the summer were drawing close. 

I remember everything that we did together. I remember all the laughs, smiles, and now it seems like nothing matters. It seems like all that doesn't matter because it was so long ago. We haven't seen each other already in a couple of weeks. But it might as well feel like years. 

You could never imagine what I am feeling at the moment if you have never been in love. It seems like nothing matters if you are with them or without them. It seems like you might just explode because of all the emotions don't go make public. 

I even find myself thinking about her after what is suppose to have happened today. What is going to happen for that matter too.

I finally roll out of bed and feel the plushed carpets through my feet once again. This familiar feeling brings back memories. It brings back memories of my childhood and the birthdays I have had in the past. 

My mother would make me chocolate chip pancakes with milk and strawberries for a side. She would draw a smiley face with whipped cream and she would always tell me, "Keep smiling Drew. My pug you need to have this year to be your best memories, best laughs, best everything."

I remember I would always run downstairs and have my sister hug the death out of me. Then I would eat breakfast and start my day. I would usually not go to school that day so we would stay home and spend it as a family. It was as if my birthday was a holiday. Was.

Then last year my parents had to go to a meeting and they brought Kacey along with them. They weren't here for my birthday. They weren't here to spend it with me. My mother didn't make her traditional pancakes. Instead I spent it with Austin at Nando's. Then my worse birthday became even more bad.

I rub at my eyes and go to my bathroom that is connected to my room. My pajama bottoms drag at my feet as I walk. I almost have to pick up my feet fully but just decide not to. I go to the restroom fully and shut the door behind me. I lean on the counter and look at myself in the mirror.