Chapter Twenty Eight

SONG OF THE CHAPTER: I guess I'm not a part of your dreams by Little Image

CHAPTER Twenty Eight.

Violet's Pov

Breathe in. One. Two. Three.

Breathe out. One. Two. Three.

The never ending process as I am sat in the rest room by myself while Drew is sleeping soundly on the bed in my room. After we reunited everyone stayed around for hours before the boys finally wanted to call it a night.

I didn't want to call it a night. I wanted to crawl in that bed by myself and lie there all night without thinking about anything but listen to the ceiling fan make the noise and the echoes of the wolves howling. I wanted to regret waking up this morning. I wanted to lay there all night but now Drre is here and I can't.

I can't crawl up in a ball of the blankets and pray that this is all a dream. That it was a dream.

My heart beats out of its chest as if I just drank a gallon of Red Bull.

I step up from the toilet seat that was down so I could sit in the first place then make my way to the sink. The light is off but the moonlight giving over on the mirror makes me see myself very well. My eyes are blood shot from crying then seeing Drew then crying because i was happy to crying again.

I wipe away the last sign of make up I could have. Waterproof make up has its advantages and disadvantages I tell you. I pour water on my face and scrub any sense of my tiredness away.

I scrub harder.

I feel himself push deeper.

I scrub harder and it starts to bjtn. Maybe I can feel pain a differeenr pain than what I am feeling now. A much stronger pain.

I go to the drawer and pull out one of my razors. It has pink on the upside as if it was feminine and innocent. I once was innocent. I pull out of one of my razors and then look at myself in the mirror.

My hair is all over the place.

Shh I heard him whisper as he went harder Your hair is soft.

My hair is like my mother's. Oh mother and her controlling over my future. College.

I put my razokr down and then grab Drew's razor which I look into the bag in confusion. He barely had any facial hair yet he shaved. Boys minds are a thoughtless wonder.

I plug it in the outlet I usually use my curling iron and then start it. I close my eyes.

Inch by inch. I raze it dry. And with the end result which takes maybe hours. I don't even know as my thoughts go everywhere.

I open my eyes and see another face. Not the face I saw this morning. Before what happened.

I grab a bag and throw the hair in it. Then i turn the razor off. I open the bathroom door and then get in bed. I cuddle up to Drew.

By morning I forget. I know I forget what I did hours before as we wake up at the same time.

He turns to me more and screams, "Ahhh! WHAT THE HELL?!"

I look at him confused, "what Drew?"

Drew gets up fast and then puts his own hands through his own hair, "YOUR HEAD," he points to me and then laughs, "is this your way of telling me don't wanna be the same person as I once knew?"

I get up from the spot and throw my hand on my head, "shit."

"Shit doesn't cover of what it is."