Chapter 5

Forgotten

I walked into class to find Niall waiting for me. Usually I arrive to class before him and I am the one always waiting for him.

He sat at our desk with a smile on his face.

I set down my books and took off my jacket, still looking at Niall. "What is it?" I laughed.

His smile grew bigger. "Well, I have an important question to ask you."

Taking a seat, I felt my smile grow weaker. "If it's about the homework from last night, I didn't do it. . ."

Niall laughed hysterically for what felt like five minutes but it was only about five seconds. "No, no," he began. "I was wondering what your plans were for tonight."

If his question wasn't the thing that made me blush then it was definitely his pink cheeks. He immediately turned red after he finished his sentence.

"I'm sure I'm available." I smirked.

"Oh, and I don't mean like a study date either." He added, shyly.

I raised an eyebrow, "then what kind of date, Niall?"

I enjoyed making him blush because it was absolutely adorable.

Our professor began to talk before Niall had a chance to answer my question. He looked relieved.

I leaned into Niall's ear and whispered, "don't worry, I'm still free."

His eyes remained focused on the professor as he smiled.

After class I rushed home and got ready for mine and Niall's date. He told me that where he was taking me was a surprise, so I had no clue what to wear.

Just when I was about to ask Celine for help, I remembered the photograph. I backed off.

Celine walked in and shut the door behind her, a huge smile on her face.

I walked out of my room to greet her. I haven't talked to her at all today. She left earlier than usual and didn't tell me why.

She looked at me and smirked, "what's the occasion?"

I laughed to myself, trying to think of what to say. "I'm meeting a friend for dinner."

She gave me a warm smile.

Her personality confused me slightly. She was acting oddly happy.

"Enough about me. . . Why are you so happy?" I questioned.

She walked up to me and looked me in the eye, still smiling, "I'm showing a new kid around campus and he's really hot."

We both laughed.

"What's his name?" I asked.

She squinted her eyes, like she was trying to remember his name.

"Harry, I think."