Chapter 25

Forgotten

"What the hell are you doing on my property?!" The guy yelled at Harry.

He was wearing boxers with a plain white tank top. It looked as if he had just waken up, his hair a mess.

I took a look at Celine who was wearing a tank top and shorts. Her hair was combed back into a ponytail. Tears streamed down her cheeks, one by one.

She smiled at me. I had to smile back. She was grateful that I came, which was what I was expecting from her.

Once she saw me standing there, she was immediately going to forgive and forget. Just like I was going to do for her.

"I'm here to take Celine back to Grant, where she belongs." Harry scolded.

The guy still held the gun pointing at Harry. "She came to me, pal."

Harry shook his head, he wasn't going to believe him.

Niall chimed in. "She doesn't know who you are. You kidnapped her and raped her!" He said that as if all the rumors he heard were true, but I had a feeling that they weren't.

The guy's grip on his gun got tighter, but I knew he wasn't going to shoot. That'd be sheer stupidity because he'd get sent to prison for raping Celine and murder.

"Put the gun down." Harry demanded.

"Leave." He said.

What shocked me was the Celine wasn't even saying anything. She stood there, not even contradicting him. Did she not want to come home with us?

"We are not leaving without Celine. So I suggest you let her go." Harry was calm, and slick with his words. He knew exactly what to say.

But soon enough, Harry's words began to be nothing but a blur when I heard the trigger of his gun and a loud bang following.

Harry had yelled "duck" but I didn't hear him.

Niall rushed to me and Harry followed immediately.

"Her shoulder!" I heard Niall say, but that was the last I heard until everything went black.

TO BE CONTINUED.