1.

"you slimy leech cunt!" max yelled drunkenly at joji before slamming him onto the table.

"fuck, i didn't get it." the bearded man behind the camera cursed.

"let's take a break." ian shouted walking into his house, followed by his friends.

ian and his friends gathered around in the living room to discuss the video they're making.

deep into the intriguing conversation about dead memes, a beautiful dark haired girl caught joji's eye as she walked into the kitchen around the corner.

"i'm gonna go get some uh- water." joji stuttered nervously.

walking into the kitchen he immediately attached his lips onto the girls.

"joji, what if someone walks in." she broke the kiss quickly.

"ava, chill out." joji spoke smoothly, pushing the hair out of her face.

ava hopped up onto the counter and pulled joji closer, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"can we tell my brother soon? it's killing me sneaking around like this" ava sighed.

"i wasn't planning on ian killing me anytime soon. but for you, anything." joji replied, pecking her on the lips before running back to his friends.

"i thought you were going to get water?" ian questioned raising an eyebrow.

"oh um, you're out of bottles so i just got some tap water." joji stammered after immediately making eye contact with max who was wiggling his eyebrows up and down watching ava walk out of the kitchen.

"okay, let's finish this shit." ian said walking towards the back door still skeptical, everyone following.

ava went up to her room and immediately texted joji.

to joji: that was close, we have to tell ian about us soon.

ian went back inside to get something to throw at the boys when he heard a phone ring.

he picked up the phone and read the message, realizing who sent the message and who it was sent to, his anger built up as he stormed outside.

"you're banging my sister?" ian huffed with a hard blow to joji's face causing him to fall to the ground.

"yeah. in your bed, on your couch on-" joji was interrupted by another punch.

"i love her." joji stated before tackling ian to the ground.

"should we just let them go at it or?" max asked the surrounding friends not sure what to do.

"max, get them off of each other!" ava yelled running outside.

max managed to separate them after taking a few punches himself.

"ian, i didn't mean for you to find out this way, but by no means should you have gotten violent, you asshole." ava sighed, walking with joji into the house.

"let me fix your beautiful face." ava smiled weakly, running her hands over the bruises forming on joji's face.

"meet me in my room." ava instructed, grabbing the first aid kit.

+

"i'm so sorry he hit you." ava apologized, handing joji a bag of frozen peas.

"it's okay, he hits like a bitch anyway." joji grinned, bringing the cold bag to his cheek.

"the cuts aren't deep, i don't think you'll need stitches." ava sighed, dabbing the blood off of joji's face.

"thank you." joji whispered.

"you know, this is kinda hot." ava chuckled, laying down on her bed.

"keep it in your pants." joji laughed as he followed the same actions.

ava pulled out her phone and took a picture of the rare sight of a hysterically laughing joji.

"hey," joji pouted and snatched ava's phone.

joji is very shy and quite self conscious, he'd prefer to be the one taking the picture rather than being in it.

"it's fine joji, i'll be the only one seeing it and you're hot so what's the problem?" ava smiled, pecking him on the lips.

"but you're hotter, so let me take a picture of you." joji spoke, pulling out his phone.

"hmm" joji pretending to be deep in thought as he scanned ava's body.

"yup. right there, that's the angle." joji whispered, pointing the phone directly at her ass.

"george!" ava jokingly punched his arm.

"you know i hate when people call me george." joji rolled his eyes.

"i'll hit you harder than ian." ava spoke, sarcasm lacing her voice.

"don't worry ava, i'll be the only one seeing it." joji mocked playfully.

joji pulled ava closer and just observed, that was one of his favorite things to do.

he loved to watch her, even if it was just small things like laughing.

he loved the way her eyes light up when she sees the people she loves, especially him.