11.

"wake up, cunts!" max yelled from the foot of the bed.

joji and ava remained tangled and unbothered underneath the covers.

"if you guys don't get up i'm gonna get ian to wake you up." max pressed, knowing that if ian were to see them in bed together they'd both be dead.

"okay, okay. we're getting up." joji spoke, his voice low and groggy.

+

"is that fucking jacob sartorius?" max questioned, looking out of the closest window.

"you can wear my pancakes." ian sang in his best jacob sartorius voice, taking a bite of his fluffy pancake.

"jacob's getting sucked off out there." max spoke barely audible, chewing his food.

joji and ava sat and just observed the wild fuckery going on.

"why are you two being so quiet?" ian interrogated, throwing food at ava and joji.

"just kind of tired." joji spoke, rubbing his eyes.

"hmm, what were you doing all night, joj boy? max asked, wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

"watching netflix." ava spoke up, choking on her food, kicking max from under the table.

"we all know what that's code for." max chuckled.

ava immediately turned to max, shooting him the 'shut the fuck up or i'm going to kill you' glare.

"i'll get the check." ian nodded, quickly, getting up.

"stop being cunty." joji deadpanned as soon as ian was out of sight.

"it's a meme you dip." max argued back.

"what did i tell you about dead memes." ian laughed, returning to the table.

max simply replied with his classic eye roll.

"are we ready to go yet?" joji asked, impatiently tapping his feet.

"yeah, the event doesn't start for another two hours so i figured we can just wander for a bit." ian spoke, adjusting his glasses for what seems like the millionth time.

+

walking through the sunny city of anaheim they bumped into many fans, some more strange than others.

joji made sure to stop and take a picture of ava with anything that caught his eye, wether it was beautiful street art or an artsy looking cafe.

"take our picture." ian mocked, hopping on max's back.

"aw joji, look at the cute lovers." ava sighed.

"i got on his back, not sucked his dick." ian protested, hopping off of max's back.

max immediately raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"what're you fuckin gay?" max laughed nervously, trying to take the attention away from ian's sus ass.

"that was odd." ava mumbled only loud enough for joji to hear.

"you don't think they're, y'know, fucking?" joji mumbled back.

"what are you guys whispering about?" ian whispered, now walking between ava and joji.

"secrets, secrets are no fun unless they're shared with everyone." max hummed, joining the rest of the group.

"we're just really excited for vidcon." ava smiled, throwing an arm around max.

"don't touch me, cunt." max yelled, sliding ava's arm off him.

"hey, what was that for?" ava playfully frowned.

"i'm only pulling your train." max let out a small laugh, returning ava's arm around him.

"max, the phrase is pulling your chain." ava stifled a laugh.

"shut up, i don't like you again." max spoke, raising his voice again.