3.

"where were you guys?" ian questioned as ava and joji walked through the door.

"we went out to get food." ava said sitting on the couch across from ian, joji following.

"you guys wanna watch chef with max and i?" ian asked inserting the disk into the dvd player.

"sure." ava responded emotionless yet again.

"okay, how about we go get drunk instead." max spoke up.

"good idea." joji said awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

+

"hey, let's play a game." ian slurred.

multiple yeahs and nods came from the friends sitting by the table.

"every time max says cunt, take a drink," ian spoke a little too loudly.

"also, take a drink every time joji hits on my fucking sister." ian said taking a shot.

ava and joji looked at each other shocked and at a lost for words until max saved the day again.

"ian, stop being a jealous cunt and go get your dick wet." max spoke, then getting shots for everyone due to his incredibly diverse vocabulary.

"you got me there." [insert catfish meme] ian laughed, picking up the small glass of liquor.

"bottoms up, boys!" max yelled.

a few more drinks later joji had a boost of confidence like never before.

he made his way over to the small karaoke stage.

"what is he doing?" ava asked ian as they watched, feeling the second hand embarrassment.

"when he's drunk he always has the urge to karaoke any oasis song available." ian responded stifling a laugh.

"SOMEDAY YOU WILL FIND ME CAUGHT BENEATH THE LANDSLIDE IN A CHAMPAGNE SUPERNOVA IN THE SKY" joji basically screamed into the microphone.

"wake up in the morning and ask her why, why ava?" joji sang, starting to soften his voice.

"oh my god." ava laughed to herself.

"someone get this asshole off the stage!" a stranger yelled from the crowd.

joji stopped singing "hey buddy, fuck you." joji said jumping off the stage ready to fight.

"max go get him, ian please get an uber" ava said frantically.

+

"why do i have to sit in the front?" max whined.

"at least you aren't squished back here with drunk and drunker." ian said glancing at ava and joji drunkenly laughing at each other.

"i love your hair." ava said pushing a piece of hair out of joji's face.

"i love your everything." joji slurred running his hands up and down ava's thigh.

"watch your hands." ian cut in.

joji, ava, and max all simultaneously let out a loud laugh.

"get me out of here!" ian screamed.

"hey, it's okay buddy." joji said fixing ian's glasses for him.

ian glared at joji.

"smile, man." joji said pulling ian's lips up into a smile.

"i'm going to kill him." ian spoke slapping joji's hands away.

+

"where are my keys?" joji asked fumbling through the house.

"you're staying here tonight." ava laughed pulling joji up the stairs to her room.

joji flung off his shoes and hopped on the bed, while ava sat by her vanity to remove her makeup.

"babe, hurry up." joji whined like a child.

"i'll be over there in two minutes." ava replied.

"i'm so lonely." joji obnoxiously sighed.

"i wish my hot girlfriend was laying next to me right now."
he spoke up again.

"oh, you mean max?" ava laughed.

"ha, you're so funny." joji said throwing a small pillow at ava.

"okay, i'm here, relax." ava said as she slid under the covers turning to face joji.

"you're beautiful." joji blurted out.

"and you're drunk." ava said playfully rolling her eyes.

"yes, I'm drunk. but tomorrow I'll be sober, and you'll still be beautiful" joji said smiling.

"joji!" ava said burying her head in the blankets.

"what? i mean you're honestly the most beautiful girl i've met, you have a great sense of humor, and your ass is amazing." joji said emphasizing the last part.

"oh and don't get me started on the way you make me feel. you make me nervous, like really nervous. every time you touch me i feel like i'm having a heart attack, in a good way of course." joji confessed, moving the blanket away from ava's face.

"i love you." ava cooed, cuddling up to joji.

"i love you more." joji whispered pulling ava closer kissing her forehead.