My OC bio

Name: Iroka Ishida

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Brown

Likes: Chocolate, nature, anime, singing, helping others, Cell, the Z-fighters.

Hates: Evil, bugs, hurting the ones she loves, Towa and Mira.

A.k.a: Dimensional warrior, Digishifter (by the X-men), sweet princess (by Cell).

Powers: Martial arts, energy blasts, shapeshifting to any digimon she desires, flying, controlling elements (Water, fire, earth, air), telekinesis, powers of the dimension she gets in.

Origins: Iroka was just a normal Japanese girl, who is an otaku, and she had a somehow normal life. Her parents died in an accident when she was at the age of nine, and she moved to live with her uncle's family.

Unfortunately, her life just got worse. She was treated as a freak at school, and her uncle's family were treating her like a slave. Sometimes, they would rape her.

When she turned 16, she wished to be a part of her favorite anime (such as Bakugan, Shippu! Iron Leaguer, Egyxos, Teen Titans, Maverick Hunters, Wolverine and the X-men, Gankutsuou: Count of Monte Cristo, Detective Conan, WITCH, Digimon and Dragon Ball Z), and it came true as she first was pushed into a dimensional portal created by Sinister to the world of Wolverine and the X-men. There, she discovered her first powers to shapeshift to any digimon she wants.

Then, she was teleported to the world of Shippu! Iron Leaguer -or Iron Earth as the Maverick Hunters called it- and she was introduced to the Silver X. That's when Gold Heart told her that she is the dimensional warrior and that she can go to any dimension she wanted.

After that, she travelled to many dimensions and learned more about her power.

Anyway, she had a crush on a specific character from Dragon Ball Z, and she wished she could turn him to good and live with him forever.(that's what you'll see in this story by the way.)