CHAPTER 7

A part of me wanted to stop her, wanted to protest but another part of me doesn't want to stop. We are in love, right? Then why am I hesitating? Why something doesn't seem right? Before I could comprehend anything, I was on the bed with half of my shirt buttons open, and Racheal over me with her head buried into my neck. The way she is kissing me is making me slowly lose control.

'Juwaid' she says breathlessly bringing her face to level with mine. I awkwardly smile at her, she locks her lips with mine, for the first time our kiss is fierce with Racheal dominating the kiss. I tremble feeling her soft fingers over my chest.

'Ra-Racheal...' I again tried but was ignored. She held my hand and placed it on her waist and continues to kiss me passionately.

She finally leaves my lips and moves downwards, but when I felt her fingers on the buckle of my belt. I stiffened.

'Racheal...' this time I say sternly. Racheal stops kissing my torso and looks up. I sit up straight, she looks at me disappointed.

'Please don't get me wrong, Racheal. I love you...I really do but...I can't do this now...sorry' I say

I feel guilty as I these words, Racheal- like any woman in love has some expectations from me.

But I have set some rules for myself and want to follow them, sincerely.

'I am sorry' I say sadly

Racheal lowers her head for a while but then looks up 'Don't be sorry, Juwaid. In fact, I should be sorry... I shouldn't have forced you...' she says

I shake my head and held her palms in between mine, I don't like to see any woman sad and Racheal is not just any woman, she is the love of my life.

I kissed her forehead and she smiles.

'I will see you at office, tomorrow. Take care' I say quickly buttoning up my shirt. Racheal nods her head.

I notice tears in her eyes and my heart fell.

'Hey, what happened?' I asked placing my fingers under her chin and making her look at me. Racheal slowly looks at me.

'I love you so much, I don't want to be away from you...'she says

I held her against my chest and hugged her tightly

'This is only for a while, we will be together for ever soon' I assure her and kiss the top of head. I hear her sniffle.

*

Next night, I am with Mamma when I get a call from Rishi asking me to get an important file of Mr. Evans.

I decided to leave for the office after Mamma sleeps, but she insists me to take the spare key and go. I hesitantly left.

I quickly collected the file but as I left my cabin I find lights of Racheal's cabin and I hear voices. Angry voices. I frown, I wonder if it's Racheal or anyone else. I didn't want to take chance in case it's Racheal and she is in trouble.

I tiptoed towards her cabin, the door is slightly open so I peeked through the small creek.

I see Racheal and Adams; they seem to be having a heated argument. Adams looks furious but Racheal is quite angry as well.

'You ungrateful slut' Adams says angrily grabbing her throat. I clench my fist tightly but before I could barge in Racheal kicked his feet. Adams winces and leaves her.

'I am sick of being your mistress, Adams.' She yells. I stunned by the revelation, so Racheal is the second woman with whom Adams was having an affair. Adams glares at her