EPILOGUE

Nine months later, Juwaid and Elham welcomed their baby girl, they named her Racheal, Elham's suggestion.

The day they were blessed with little Racheal, Juwaid receives a good news from the US, Carla had called and she said that his father is now improving. Ever since Juwaid had visited him he started to show some movement. Doctors say it is no less than a miracle.

Elham had spoken to Saif and thankfully he acted mature and understood that Elham doesn't love him and very gracefully leaves the equation. Elham and Saif remain cordial, their personal relationship didn't affect their professional life.

Elham also patched up with Javed Khalu and Khala. When Racheal turns five Juwaid and Elham along with Zeenat, Juwaid's mother travelled to the US as his Dad has now almost recovered. He can talk and recognize and sit but isn't able to stand or walk.

Juwaid and his family reconciled, Maggie and Carla gelled very well with Racheal. Racheal unlike her father isn't a Fatto, he is feisty as her mother. Juwaid is happy to see Racheal be more like her mother, jhalli and a complete wild child.

Juwaid and Elham's love strengthened, but before being lovers they were best friends and they remained so. It is the plus point of their relationship, giving their relationship a boost.

Being friends, they can also read the unsaid words between each other.

Juwaid till date remains a Fatto, unexpectedly getting dragged into crazy plans made by the mother- daughter duo.

Juwaid and Elham had been best friends since they were toddlers and with turn of events they got married. Their friendship bloomed into love, and now along with being friends they are also madly in love with each other.

They were inseparable then as friends and now they are inseparable as lovers and as bffs....

----THE END----