CHAPTER 21

Elham held my hand tightly and had to literally drag me in front of the gate leading to the mansion. I was backing out last minute. The guard at the entrance stopped us and demanded to know who we are and who we want to meet. I had to interrupt Elham as she was about to confess that I am the son of the owner of the mansion. Even after much insisting the guard didn't let us in. Disappointed, we turn around to leave. I am walking few distances when I realized Elham isn't with me. I turn around and find her looking at the wall, tapping her chin with her finger. I frown and walk towards her.

'Duuude.... kneel on all fours' she says

'Huh!'

She looks at me, placing her hands on her hips she repeats her statement. I sigh and does what she asked me to. I huff, as she climbs over me

'Damn! You are so heavy. Moti' I say

'Shut up' she places her palms on the wall and pulls herself up, I turn my head looking up and smirk. Luckily for me, she is wearing a pink skirt and I get a good view of her lacy knickers.

"Pervert" I hear a small voice in my head say, I quickly look away mentally kicking myself. I hear Elham sigh as she sits on the wall and looks around.

'I see a ladder, wait here' she says and I see her jump to the other side. What is this crazy woman doing and what am I doing helping her? Minutes later, I find a ladder peeping from the other side. It must be really heavy for her so I quickly pulled it to my side. I look around and gulped. I trembled as I take my first step. I hope no one sees us, we will have to spend a night in jail for trespassing. Things I do with Elham!

I jumped to the other side, Elham looks at my worried expression and smiles pinching my cheeks

'Fatto hai tu' she says. I shake my head in disbelief. I am amazed at what I just did. We tip toed towards the main door. Luckily, there is no other security guard and thank fully no dogs. Elham held my hand as I stand trembling next to her. She rings the door- bell.

Soon a young teenage girl stands in front of us, she is dressed in loose white Tee and black shorts. She is chewing gum and looking at us. Elham smiles at her

'Hey! We are here to meet Carla' Elham says

The girl frowns and looks at us, her gaze darting from me to Elham. After few minutes of awkward staring she turns around.

'Mamma' she calls

Elham's eyes widen and my mouth drops. This young girl standing before us is my step sister, my Dad's second daughter. Now looking closely at this girl, she did look like a total angrez version of me.

Looking at her I felt a sense of brotherhood, I am a brother, I smile slightly.

Soon an English woman comes; she stands before us with a confused expression plastered on her face.

'Yes?' she says in her perfect American accent. Elham smiles waving at her, I stand there like a statue unable to speak. I am still soaking the relationships I just realized I have. This woman, Carla and this young girl are my step- family but still family. I had thought I would hate them, or feel uncomfortable having to see my father and his other family, but for some reason I couldn't. I don't hate them.

'Hi! I am Elham and this is my husband, Juwaid Zafar Ali' she introduces us. I see Carla's expression change from confused to a different one, I am not able to comprehend her facial expression. I sense her body stiffen as she recognized me, to be her husband's son.

I and Mamma had met Carla only once, I was a teen then, much my step sister's age. I have changed and I noticed she has changed too. Carla, was then, a very beautiful young woman with perfect curves and long legs, her blonde hair long and curled up at the edges, her blue eyes deep and hypnotizing, her lips pink and full. But now, she looks really tried, like someone has drained her glow from her face. She has slight wrinkles too.