A Morning Surprise

"Mmmmm." I giggled at what Silas was doing to me.

He was kissing my neck and nibbling at the tender skin the way I loved. I was surrounded by warmth and comforting support.

I let out a little moan and gasped as the feelings inside of me grew and grew. I had to clench my thighs together in a desperate need to release the tension that was growing in the pit of my stomach.

I snuggled in to what was holding me and adjusted myself around my new space heater.

Someone was nudging me and I immediately groaned and nudged back.

"Don't stop Silas," I moaned quickly as the feelings started to fade away.

"Sang Baby, wake up!"

I blinked, confused as to why my hot and steamy session was disrupted by a very tense sounding North.

When I came to I turned my head and looked up into the dark eyes of North. Looking behind him I could see all the rest of the guys.

They all had different facial expressions. Luke and Sean had cheeky grins. Kota and Victor were both blushing and Kota was counting under his breath.

Nathan had his mouth open wide staring at me, while Gabe was sporting a smirk. When I looked into the face of Mr. Blackbourne, I was surprised to see that he had his millimeter smile on display .

Then one thing all the guys had in common was the look of pure hunger in their eyes.

I was really confused. I'd had heavy make-out sessions with all the guys, but I had never witnessed this much passion before. When I looked at North he was slowly but surely turning a deeper shade of red as his eyes roamed over my body.

I turned my head forward and was surprised I was looking at a chest. A very muscular and tanned chest. My eyes slowly trailed upwards until I was looking into the handsome face of Silas. He looked as if he was ready to eat me up. His hair looked as if he had run his hands through it over and over again.

"Hey, Aggele Mou." His voice was raspy and filled with tension, which shocked me. I was going to ask him what was wrong until I was distracted by something long and hard poking at my thigh. I looked down to see that I was straddling Silas!

What the hell!!

What was poking at my thigh was his very aroused uh .......manhood. Oh dear lord, what have I done. I quickly recalled what I remembered from my dream. Silas and I were back in the car but things were progressing very fast. I'd finally had the courage to go further with one of my guys and in my dream I'd broken our passionate kiss to straddle him while I took off his shirt.

I looked up at Silas with questioning eyes, stuck still in this very intimate position.

"What were you dreaming about, Trouble?" I immediately blushed and I could feel my whole face burning, but I couldn't look away from Silas who was grinning the biggest grin I had ever seen.

"I think we had the same dream, Aggele Mou," he said, which earned him a punch in the arm from North who had started to yell something in Greek.

I jumped up and away from Silas, nearly falling over as I landed on the ground, wobbling on my feet. I looked back up at the guys who were eyeing me again. Looking down, I mentally berated myself for wearing the pink shorts that were so short they looked like underwear as well as my tight black cami that had lace trimming all around the breast area.

Wanting to break the atmosphere in the room, which was equal to a juicy steak in a room full of nine lions, I tried to move things along and preferably away from the bedroom .

"So who's hungry?" I asked with my voice that was hoarse from sleep. The rest of the guys nearly choked and I realized too late that I really shouldn't have asked THAT question.

"Sang Baby, I'm starved "

........Oh boy! I didn't think I'd ever stop blushing .