To Get A Reaction

Mr. Blackbourne's POV

Everything was set up within minutes of Sang going to get changed, the others were already prepared for swimming as we all had just changed in the cottage.

Some were already playing in the lake, while others were out on the bank talking or bathing in the sun. I was glad I'd brought my family to this place. Not a lot of people knew about it and when I'd decided we should have a day off, I knew this was the perfect place to take them.

I was talking with Sean about his time at the hospital when I heard the door of the cottage open and close. Sang was wearing a skimpy, light pink dress that showed off her defined long legs. She had all of our attention when she walked confidently over to where the towels had been placed. She dropped her bag down and looked around at us with a small smile. Interesting.

"Oy, Trouble jump in, the water's perfect!"

Sang looked as if she was thinking and when she came to a decision, she smiled brightly. She then began to slowly remove the straps of her dress and then let the material fall to the ground, leaving her in the sexiest thing I had ever seen in my whole life.

Oh dear god.

I was hard as a rock and wearing swimming trunks.

I had never seen such a tempting sight before in my life. Crap!

Miss Sorenson was sexy as hell. That bikini left nothing to the imagination and I was very happy this place was so secluded or else I would have a lot more to deal with.

The bikini highlights the curves of Sang's rear and the top shows her cleavage, while the fringes sway and shake, which just draw my eyes to her already perfect breasts.

I know the others are ogling Sang like myself, but I don't care to check as I don't want to miss seeing Sang walk with her hips swaying towards the lake. She dipped a toe in as if checking the temperature, and when she seemed satisfied Sang then stretched her arms over her head, earning a pained groan from Mr. Griffin. She then stretched the rest of her body and did a perfect dive off the bank and into the water.

The moment she was under water we all hurriedly fixed ourselves in an effort to not give away our almost painful erections. When Sang popped her head up, she turned and gave us all the most beautiful smile I had ever seen. There was a gleam of mischief in her eyes though that made me pause.

She smiled at me and then shocked me again by winking. Oh, that girl knew exactly what she was doing to us.

Looked like things were about to get much more interesting.

Gabriel's POV

After hurrying Trouble along, I quickly ran and jumped into the lake. Aww f*ck that was good. The cool water helped against the burning sun. I was bursting with excitement, waiting to see what Trouble looked like in her new bikini.

I had the biggest hard on when picking that out for her. I just couldn't resist buying it. The color was perfect for her and the fit was, well the fit was ........perfect. Just. F*cking. Perfect.

I hadn't warned any of the guys and I knew they'd be pissed I didn't tell them. But f*ck it. I wanted to see their reactions. I'd probably get a punch off North, but it would be so worth it!

I had my gaze locked on the door to the cottage, and when it swung open I about lost my cool.

F*ck! I forgot about that dress I packed. Well sh*t, what a letdown. Not that seeing Sang's sexy as hell legs wasn't great, but the bikini was so much more. This had only fueled my determination though, because when Sang put down her bag, I immediately called her in, saying that the water was perfect.