A Day Off

SANG'S POV

I heard the guys go downstairs and I quickly took my bath and cleaned and prepared myself for the day. I was so embarrassed over what happened, I didn't think I'd be able to look them in the eyes from now on.

I was a bit annoyed that they were all there to see me practically sexually assault Silas in my sleep. What surprised me more though were the looks of lust and hunger in their eyes. I felt a rush of satisfaction and pride course through me, knowing I was the cause of that. Sometimes I felt as though I'd always be the meek girl I once was, never taking chances but always taking directions.

Knowing that I could play with the guys a little bit gave me the confidence to do more with them. I giggled as I thought of different reactions I could get if I were to tease the boys like I read about in books or had seen on TV.

I put on the clothes Gabriel set out for me and blushed like always when I saw the underwear he chose, a hot pink lacy bra and thong. The clothes were casual enough, as I put on the denim jean shorts that had fashionable tears on them and a really cool dip dyed pink t-shirt . I slipped on a pair of socks and tennis shoes.

Taking a deep breath, I gathered up my newfound confidence and walked downstairs.

Conversations stopped and everyone turned to gaze at me. My goal was to pretend earlier never happened.

"Morning guys! What's for breakfast?"

Everyone was up and out of their chairs in an instant, all greeting me with good mornings and hugs. North prepared a plate for me and Victor pulled out a chair for me that Sean led me to. It was hilarious to see my usually calm and collected guys running around trying to please me. I hope this doesn't go to my head ,I think, which caused me to giggle. All the boys stop and stare at me.

I bit my lip, wondering what was going on, when I heard a groan. Glancing at each of the guys I could see that they were all just staring at me, or more specifically my lip. Wow. I quickly unbit my lip and tucked in to breakfast, thanking North and Luke as well as talking to the others. I tried not to make eye contact with Silas as every time I did he grinned and winked at me, which caused me to blush and North to curse in Greek.

Once I was finished eating, I cleared away my plate and joined the others in the living room. They were all looking at me excitedly and I was immediately excited too.

"What's going on?"

"Well, Miss Sorenson, we all have the day off and we were wondering if you would spend it with us."

I was ecstatic! I got to spend all day with my guys.

"Oy! Don't forget the sleepover!"

"Of course, Mr. Coleman, how could I forget that?"

I squealed and jumped up from my seat and did a little happy jumpy skip dance thing which caused the guys to chuckle. I couldn't wait to spend time with all of them and test out my theory on how I affected the guys. This was definitely going to be fun!

"Okay, so where are we going?!" I hurriedly asked, not wanting to waste another minute.

"Be patient, Pookie, it's a surprise" Sean said with a smirk.

Before I knew it, my lower lip jutted out and I was pouting. It was almost comical how I could see the boys' faces immediately soften, I knew I could get it out of them if I gave my lip a little wobble, but before I could, Gabe was ruining my plan.

"Oy, what the f*ck, Trouble?!" Busted!

"Today is a no pout day okay? We are going to a fucking pout free zone!" I laughed outright at his pleading face. I gave up on asking where we were going as the rest of the guys had closed ranks and were determined to keep it a secret.

I saw North and Nathan carrying bags into the cars, but before I could snoop, I was being lifted up into one of Silas's famous bear hugs.

"You okay, Aggele Mou?"

Instead of answering, I gave him a short kiss and a smile and then jumped down from his arms and skipped towards the cars where it looked like everything was ready to go. They headed to their assigned cars while I was ushered by Sean into Mr. Blackbourne's car where he was behind the wheel waiting. Luke and Victor slid in on either side, forcing me into the middle. I gave each of them a bright smile and we were finally on our way!

We made small talk on the journey that was taking us away from civilization and into the countryside. I grew more and more excited as I saw the trees ahead and the fields of green grass around us. We turned onto a smaller bumpy road that was sheltered by trees, creating a lovely shade. This road went on for almost 20 minutes until we reached an opening and the trees gave way to show a beautiful lake. The water was a stunning blue and was so clear it reflected the sky. Next to the lake was a bank with level green grass. Behind that area led into the trees and from my view it looked like a huge forest that went for miles.

The cars came to a stop and we all jumped out, grateful for the stretch of legs. This place was so amazing and beautiful. I continued to look around as the guys unloaded the cars. North and Silas started building a portable table and gazebo that had been packed. Typical academy boys, always prepared! I walked over to the guys and saw Mr. Blackbourne on the outskirts, overlooking what was going on. I sneaked up behind him and gave him a hug.

"Thank you for bringing me here."

He turned around and hugged me even closer to him. I mentally thanked the gods for allowing me these moments with Owen. Where he could relax and let himself go, even if it was only with me.

Our moment was broken by Gabriel, who was walking over to us with a gleam in his eyes. Uh oh.

"Trouble, I packed some stuff for you so you could be more comfortable." He handed me the pink bag he was holding and told me to change into the swimming gear. I looked around confused, wondering where I should get changed. Owen turned my shoulders in the direction of the forest and tucked away was a small brick cottage of some sort. He handed me the key and gently pushed me in that direction.

When I got to the cottage, I unlocked the doors and saw that inside there were toilets, a boys' and girls' changing room and also a living room with some couches, that was all. I went into the changing rooms and started to get ready for swimming. I nearly choked when I saw the itty bitty bikini Meanie had packed. Emptying the rest of the bag I found other clothes but no other bikini.

Gosh dang it Gabe! Putting on the bikini, I liked the fuchsia color but the bottom left nothing to the imagination and the top is a bandeau type with fringes along the front and it drew extra attention to my breasts. I tried pulling the top up and down but either way you could see a generous amount of my cleavage. I tried fixing the bottom, but if I pulled them up they wedged to my backside like a thong and when I tried to fix that they went lower on my hips. They were a perfect fit, but that was the problem.

"C'mon, Trouble it's hot and we wanna go swimming. Hurry up!"

Meanie had a teasing tone and I knew he did this on purpose. Well, two could play at that game. I decided that I was going to push my guys to their limits and have some fun. I left the bikini the way it was and threw on a light cover up dress that was made for the beach, which Meanie had also packed. I let my hair down from its braid and put my fingers through it. When I was happy with it, I took a deep breath, pushed back my shoulders and walked out of the changing room with my head held high and an extra sway in my hips.

Those boys didn't know what they had unleashed in me!