An Evening Surprise

Alas, my day with the guys was over. We had spent a few more hours together, having breakfast and having fun. I still couldn't believe they loved me, but I was so happy that they did.

They had to get back to work though, as a few had jobs with the academy and the rest had to help out in the diner. I was sad to see them go and spent a long time saying goodbye to them and confirming our love for each other, but at least North was still able to stay.

We went back to my house. The second we were through the door North had me in his arms and was kissing me. I was putty in his hands. The way he took control and pressed me against the wall was driving me crazy, his tongue massaged against my own and he held me by the waist. I broke the kiss and told him I loved him again for the hundredth time today. The smile I got was perfection.

"I love you too, Sang Baby," he said, sighing happily. We moved to the couch and I asked if we could watch a movie. North was about to get up to fix up the DVD player the boys had got me when I jumped up and ran to my bag on the floor. Pulling out the DVD I borrowed, I turned to face him showing him the cover of 'The Little Mermaid.'

He visibly blanched. I could sense the inner struggle he was having, he wanted to watch it but knew he would never live it down. I pouted and pleaded with my eyes and he finally relented.

"This stays between us, okay, Sang Baby?" he asked gruffly.

I nodded eagerly and jumped to put the DVD in. We watched the movie curled up together, laughing at funny parts and holding our breaths at the end. I was crying happy tears and I could see North out of the corner of my eye blinking again and again. Aww, my sweet grumpy bear! He held me for the whole movie in his lap.

By the time the credits started to role I noticed Kota and Nathan standing at the open door staring at us in shock. I shared a look with North and could practically see his blood pressure rising and knew he was about to go into a cursing fit as the others tried unsuccessfully to hide their smiles. I did the only thing I could do to defend my big grumpy teddy bear's bad boy image - took the attention away from him.

I pulled out my now charged phone and pressed the necessary buttons. I saw the screen load and held my breath as the message to the group chat sent.

Everyone's phone dinged simultaneously and I couldn't stop the grin that came when the others burst out laughing. Not even a second went by before my phone was ringing. Checking the caller ID I could see that it was Sean.

I answered the phone to him as he began complaining about his manliness and so on. I couldn't help the giggle that escaped, which only gave him more to complain about.

I barely could tell him goodbye I was laughing so hard. I shared a look with North. We both smiled and I knew that I had found my secret ally when it came to all things Disney.

I checked my phone and saw a text from Owen.

"We will talk later about that picture, Miss Sorenson ;)"

Did Mr. Blackbourne just give me a winky face?! I couldn't help the smile that spread on my face.

I couldn't wait for later!

The End