The Boys' Reaction

North POV

Today was gonna be a great day. We all had the day off so we were gonna spend it with Sang Baby and then have a sleepover. Even Dr. Green and Mr. Blackbourne were joining us.

I knew they were just as mad about Sang as the rest of us. How could they not be? Just one look at those green eyes and you were a goner! Jesus Christ, I sounded like a fucking pussy but when it comes to Sang. I just couldn't help it. I would do anything for that girl and she didn't even know it.

It was 8 in the morning when we all met outside Sang's house. A few of us had work last night for the academy while the others took shifts at the diner. At least Silas was able to stay with Sang while I couldn't. Technically, Sang was dating all of us, but we all knew that the only way this would work is if she loved us all back. Yes, we all loved her. How we got into this fucking situation I didn't know. All I care about is that we stayed together as a family with Sang as the heart of it.

We as a group discussed the plan for the day, and when we all came to an agreement, we headed towards Sang's house. The house was silent and we knew that Marie was at Danielle's house for the rest of the weekend. Luke and I headed to the kitchen to make Sang and the others breakfast. I wa so excited for later that I didn't even grunt when I saw Luke take out the f*cking chocolate chips.

The others were relaxing and talking to each other quietly as Gabe was sent to wake up Sang. I wondered what was taking him so long.

Gabriel's POV

Holy f*cking sh*t!

There I was trying to be all sweet and wake Trouble up nicely, but when I walked into the room I saw a very conked out Silas with Sang straddling him, her head resting on his chest. F*CKING straddling him! Silas had this f*cking little smile on his face and no doubt he was thinking about all the dirty things he wanted to do with Sang.

Sang had her lips on his bare chest while muttering something I couldn't hear. I sent a text to Luke to come up. I wanted to share this moment with someone godd*mmit! My Trouble getting freaky and she didn't even know it! HA! She must be really under as she usually always woke up whenever we tried to sneak up on her.

I heard Luke's footsteps as well as someone else's. F*cking brilliant. The more the merrier!

Luke's POV

We were finishing up with the cooking when my phone buzzed in my pocket.

"Luke, come check out Trouble."

I was immediately suspicious of what Gabe was doing, but I knew I didn't want to miss what was going on. I quickly muttered an, "I'll be back," to North and headed to the stairs. I met Dr. Green who was walking in the direction I had come from. What he saw in my face though had him following me up the stairs to Sang's room.

I meet Gabe by the door who looked like a kid in a candy store. I was about to ask him what was going on, but before I could he pointed towards the open door of Sang's room and gestured for me to look inside. I edged past him with Dr. Green hot on my heels and together we peered into Sang's room.

Oh, Holy mother of god.

Sang had straddled Silas and was basically lying on top of him, chest to chest. No doubt she would feel every, and I mean EVERY, part of him. I was for once completely jealous of one of my brothers. I would give anything to be in his position, literally.

Silas was smiling a lust filled smile with eyes closed and Sang looked like she was in the middle of a very interesting dream. All was quiet as we stared at the beauty who we were lucky enough to call ours.