Tale As Old As Time

After my little trick on Kota, we all settled down in the living room and played games. I had lost every race I played, but it was still fun.

I decided to change into my sleep clothes, so I headed upstairs to Kota's bathroom with my bag. I could see that Gabriel had packed some black sleep shorts with pink lace trimmings and a pink t-shirt. I laugh when I saw the fluffy slipper socks he also packed.

I was walking down the stairs when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!"

Running down the rest of the steps, I flung open the door and came face to face with the pizza delivery guy. There was a few things wrong with this. One, I didn't have any money to pay for this and two, I was wearing my PJs that showed way too much skin for a complete stranger.

The delivery guy leered at me, causing me to blush and cringe.

"Hey, my name is Tom and you are?"

Before I could answer, a muscled arm was wrapped around my waist and I was pulled into a strong chest.

"It's none of your business, that's what it is." North said, anger evident in his voice.

I rolled my eyes at his possessiveness and elbowed him in the stomach. He didn't even bat an eyelid.

The delivery guy paled and quickly read off the price and handed over the pizzas. North took the pizzas, handed over the money and slammed the door in his face.

"North - "

I was cut off by a kiss that left me breathless. His lips crashed down on mine and I was pushed up against the wall. I could feel every inch of his hard muscled body pressed against me, causing my heart to stutter.

We broke apart and I was graced with that rare North full smile to which I couldn't help but return.

"You're ours, Sang Baby. I don't want some f*ck face hitting on you," he whispered gruffly. Oh god, I loved this side of North.

My bad boy, possessive, grumpy, teddy bear was hot. I kissed him once more and took the pizzas from him and headed into the kitchen, calling the others.

I quickly grabbed two slices and put them on my plate before it was all gone.

We all gathered around and enjoyed our pizza. It still amazed me that they could eat so much. Their plates were piled high with food!

I finished my two slices by the time Silas finished his seventh. I crawled over to where the DVDs were and looked through the titles. I never really watched the movie, I usually fell asleep, but I felt too giddy to sleep right now.

I was not impressed by any of the action or comedy films that I saw and I was just about to let the boys choose what to watch when I spot a few brightly colored DVD cases at the very bottom of the stack. I carefully pulled them from the base and let out a little squeal of delight when I read the titles.

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.

Beauty and the Beast.

The Little Mermaid.

Sleeping Beauty.

Pocahontas.

Cinderella.

This must be Jessica's stash. I'd heard about these movies every now and again but never had I ever watched them. I turned and faced the guys who had been looking at me curiously since I squealed. When they saw what I had in my hands, however, they all groaned and I could see looks of dread on their handsome faces.