How You Met

Y/N= your name
Y/L/N= your last name
Y/M/N=your middle name
Y/H/C= your hair color
By the way there is a few bad words it not that bad but if you don't feel comfortable with it you could leave

Shade-

Another day in the Choke. Its been one year of being here and every day you wonder about your family wandering if they're safe at home or in the war. You kept walking until you went to base camp which was just a lot of tents bunch together. Your shift was over and you were walking to your tent to actually go to sleep when your general called you over. "Y/L/N get over here". You groaned but follow orders wishing to fall asleep. "Yes sir"

You say when you saw a someone standing beside him. He was handsome, he had brown hair, honey brown eyes, and good built. But you didn't shown nothing of staring but waited for your command.

"This is Shade Barrow. I want you to show him around and give him his gear. Got it?" You just nodded your head and he left to somewhere else.

"Follow me, Barrow" wanting to get this done but part of you felt bad for him. He might die tomorrow or any time. He might have a family he loves. Overall you wanted no one to come here any more but we're just Reds.

"Call me Shade. What's your actual name?" He asked no fear in his voice. "Y/N." You said not caring just walking to get his pillow and blanket. "How long have you been here?" "One year." Sorrow came to his face to hear that but you just gave him his stuff.

"Where is-" you cut him off before he could answer. "You are going to be a pain in my ass aren't you." You said. He just chuckled something you haven't hear in a long time here which made you smile.

"Yes I am, Y/L/N." He said

You just smiled "Come on, Barrow."

Maybe things aren't going to be bad here.

Cal-

You couldn't forget about Mare seeing the lightning all over her. But the weird thing was she was a Red, she was like you. Rumors started quickly but you knew the Royal family will do something.

"Y/N Y/L/N will you please come with us." Sentinels said, they know about you. "Okay" you said scared of what they'll do to you. We reached a room and in the middle. Mare was kneeling. And right in front of her was the king, queen and the two princes. The guards put cuffs on your hands and leaded you to Mare.

"Great to see you here." Talking to Mare

"You too." She responded.

"Mare Molly Barrow and Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N" the King said after that you really didn't care of what he said until you heard something that made your ears perked up. "You are no long Mare Barrow, a Red daughter of the Stilts."

"Then who she?"

"Then who I am I?"

You and Mare both say in unison. "You are Mareena Titanos." The King said confusion were both faces. Maybe you should of listen more. One question still stay in your mind. What are you going to do with me?

"Oh I bet you know what we are going to do with you." The Queen angelic voice said. That bitch went into your mind but you knew what they meant.

"I don't think that I smart choice my Queen." You said a smirk on your face. They all glace at you wondering if you were really questioning the Queen.

"Is that so, why not?" Questioning you.

"Well do you really think Lady Mareena Titanos will obey if she known that you killed her beloved best friend." You said in the most teasing and sad voice but in the end you were smirking. One of the princes held back a smile seeing that you doubt the Queen.