Smartest

"Hey Suzy!" Her friend Chloe yelled. Suzy turned around and saw Chloe running full speed straight for her.

"Hey Chloe, why are you in a rush?" Suzy questioned while opening her locker.

"Did you read the book for the English? Because I have some question about the story." Chloe said.

"When is the test?" Suzy questioned.

"In 15 minutes" Chloe informed.

"WHAT!?!? I didn't even read the book" Suzy panicked trying to find her book in her locker.

"Ohhh, well you are screwed." Her friend said.

"Can you pass me your book, I can't find it and I need to read it now" she said, extending her hand to take the book.

"Here, but give it back before the text because I'll need it, OH! Matt! I have a question about the story!" Chloe yelled while running to Matt. Suzy took the book and started to flip the page one by one on full speed. She read the book under a minute. When was done, she took the book and her stuff for English and went to class. She saw Chloe talking to her twin brother Sehun.

"Hey Chloe, here's your book back." Suzy said.

"You finished reading it!?" Chloe asked shocked.

"Yeah, I realized that I already read it a long time ago" She lied. She sat next to her brother.

"So did you use your power to read that book?" Sehun whispered.

"No, I did not." she said back to her brother.

"Please, I know you did, you're a horrible liar." her brother said.

"Ok I did, it not like you don't use it either" Sehun's sister said.

"What are you taking about?" Sehun asked.

"Don't you dare lie to me, I saw you this morning in PE, you use your power to blow the volleyball ball to hit the other side of the net, it look like a smash to the others but for me, you use your powers." She said while flipping her long brown hair, Sehun wanted to protested but the bell rang and the English teacher came in.

"Alright class, take out a pencil, an erase, a highlighter and your book, please." The teacher order. The student did what the teacher asked them to do while the English teacher pass the test.

"The test count 50% of this semester so take your time and read the question carefully. Alright, good luck and begin!" The teacher announced. Half a hour pass, Suzy answer all the questions, she reread it more then 5 times. She took her test and put it in the corner of the desk. Then, somebody knocked on the door, the teacher opened it and saw a women.

"Can I help you?" The teacher asked.

"Yes, may I speak to Oh Sehun and Oh Suzy, please?" The lady informed her.

"I'm sorry, but they are doing a test." The teacher said.

"It won't take long." The women protested. The teacher gave in.

"Sehun-ssi and Suzy-ssi, somebody want to talk to you." The English teacher said. The two of them got up and went out side to see a woman in mid 30. The two of them look at each other and have a question mark.

"You wanted to see us?" Suzy asked.

"Yes, I am Im Hyunshin and I am the principal's secretary of a school called X Academy, and you two have been accepted to that school." The lady smiled.

"But we didn't apply." Sehun said confused.

"Yes, I know that but you two have an unique ability and we want that in our school." The woman said.