Back in Seoul

"Wake up kids! We are now back and your parents must be waiting." said Mrs. Song and the students that were asleep woke up.

"Don't forget to thank the bus driver and once you've taken your bags you can leave." said the principle. All the kids thanked the bus driver and took their bags to go see their parents or sibling except for two of them.

Park Chanyeol

and

Jung Jennifer

They both had to walk to their apartment since the buses had stopped passing at that time.

"So you're parents couldn't make it?" asked Chanyeol but Jen didn't answer "Mine couldn't well anyways I'm happy about living alone." he said like he was talking alone.

"Me too." she finally replied, in fact her parents don't live in Korea but in Canada. They don't know much about her, she came to Korea because her parents didn't really take care of her; thus, she decided to live with her grandma, until she died.

"Anyways, how did you find the field trip?" he asked but nothing came out of her mouth, so he decided to continue talking "I liked it, specially the last test we've had, it was pretty nice and well we won because of you." he said and suddenly their heard a noise which seem more like a thunder and rain started to poor really hard.

They were near a public phone cabin and they both went in it to avoid getting wet by this rain, they were both squash a little bit since they had their bags that took the 1/3 of the space, which was pretty awkward between the two of them. Jen didn't want to say anything, she just didn't want to be seen, without knowing she was using her power.

"I'm sorry." apologized Chanyeol for some reasons.

"Why?" she asked and talked for maybe the first time so far.

"You don't seem to like me; moreover, you seem hating me. I think I should go." he said and was about to go out in the rain storm.

"No!" she held him "Please don't leave me." she said, in reality she was scared of rain storm, and didn't want to be alone. Most of the times she likes being alone but not when it's dark and when there is a rain storm.

Chanyeol just stood still, not moving, they were both not moving. It was getting late, it was about to be midnight.

"Do you have a raincoat?" asked Chanyeol and she shook her head "You didn't bring one?" he asked again and she shook her head one more time "Alright come." he said putting his arm around her shoulder and lifting his raincoat. They walked in the rain like that until he broke the silence one more time.

"Can I ask you something?" he asked.

"Hmm." she answered.

"Why, why are you like this? I mean, why don't you talk? You are so silent." he said and she didn't say anything for a moment.

"I had a tough past, I-I don't want to talk about it." she said. 'He seems nicer than Jake though...' she taught. Jake was her ex-boyfriend, they were happy together, she relied on him. Until one day he left her for another girl. She trusted him, he even came to Korea with her, but after a few months, he met new people and left her. He might have stayed in Seoul.

"Hmm, okay, well if you need someone I'm right here." he said smiling which made her lightly chuckle. After walking for a few minutes both of them went tin their apartment.

"Home sweet home" said Jen while taking off her shoes. She was almost soaking wet, but thanks to Chanyeol she wasn't completely wet. She took a fast shower, took of her contact lenses to put her glasses and changed into comfy clothing. She went to the kitchen to grab a back before going to sleep. She always used to take a midnight snack. She was about to poor herself water when the lights went off which started her and made her drop the glass on the floor that shattered into little pieces. By reflex she squatted down and started to get worried. Jen wasn't a fanatic of the darkness, she was afraid of the dark.