Hunting flags

"As you know, today is our last day here and I hope you all enjoyed being here and got to know each other." said Mrs. Song "Today's last activity is about hunting, but not animals." explain the teacher and looked at the principal so he could continue.

"So this is the last test you will have and you are going to be separated in three groups; blue team, yellow team and red team. There are a few flags hidden in the site and you will have to take them and make a big flag when you will find all the flags of the colour of your team. If you see a flag of another team you are permitted to take it and hide somewhere here, but once you move the flag's position you can't move it again. Of course there is another difficulty, you will each have three nametags on you back and to eliminate the person you will have to take off the nametag." said Mr. Yoo

"So the teams are:

Blue Team: Suho, Xiumin, Yuri, Lina, Luhan and Lay.

Yellow Team: Baekhyun, Bora, Tao, Minah, Kris and Chanyeol.

and Red Team: D.O, Chen, Kai, Sehun, Suzy and Jen.

So get in your teams and her are your talkie-walk. It has now started!" said Mrs. Song and they all got in a group and went inside the forest to find a headquarter.

Blue Team

The blue team was the only one that stayed at the starting point looking for a plan. They didn't know what to do until Suho snapped his finger.

"Yuri! Do you think you can spy on them?" asked Suho.

"Huh, how?" she asked.

"By reading their mind." he said.

"Well, I have to make eye contact with the person." she said lowering her head a bit.

"Hmm, how about Lina?" he asked "You can metamorphose, right?" he said and she nodded.

"You mean like this?" she said putting her hand on a tree and her forearm became the same colour and texture as the tree.

"Perfect." he said "So Lina, Lay and I will spy them and you three will get the flags, okay?" he said as a leader of the team.

"Yes chief!" they all said in chorus and started to do what Suho said.

"Where are those little flags?" asked Yuri to herself.

"Hiding probably." joked Luhan.

"Yeah, seems like like their scared of us." said Xiumin as he chuckled. They continued looking fir the flags until they heard noises coming from their left, so they hid as quietly and quicky as possible.

Yellow Team

"Bora wait for us!" yelled Minah while they were running behind her.

'It's actually a good thing we have Bora in our team, she's pretty fast.' thought Kris.

"For god's sake can you wait for us or not, we need to have a teamwork otherwise it won't work, we'll lose and I bet no one wants to lose. Am I right?" asked Minah.

"We should listen to Minah." Baekhyun agreed with her.

"So, since Bora is fast- okay no one is listening forget it." she said as she noticed everyone talking to each other.

"Oh sorry, just talk we'll shut our mouths." said Bora "What was your idea?" she asked her.

"Hm, well Bora, since your fast, you will be abe to not be caught by other people which is a big advantage. Tao, you can stop time, so you could stop the time for a few minutes so we could hide if they find us. Hmm well Baekhyun and Chanyeol produce a source of light so it could be a secret signal between us if there is anything wrong, and finally, it would be good if we separate and two groups." she finished her speech and no one talked. They seemed pretty impress by her cleverness, of course she wasn't as smart as Suzy but she was still pretty intelligent.

"Ah.. that sounds good." said Chanyeol as the others agreed.

"So Chanyeol, Tao and I will be group one and the other one the three of you. Alright?" she asked and both of the groups went to a different direction to go look for their flags.

Red Team

"Where are we going?" asked Chen.

"We're going near the mountain, it's going to be our headquarter." said D.O and they continue carefully

"After my observation, we are 5 people that can use their powers, and 1 can't, and the good thing is that we have Jen." said Suzy.

"What do you mean I'm a good thing?" she asked.

"Well you can be invisible." said Sehun.

"Sehun can control wind... Hmm...." mumbled Suzy thinking about a strategy.

"Oh, I know" said Kai snapping his finger.

"What?" wondered Suzy.

"Sehun can use his power to take the flags." said Kai.

"How?" asked Sehun.

"The flag will be kinda high so you can blow it down and will catch it" explain Kai.

"Good idea" said Chen. They continued giving ideas and made a plan with them.

---

"Yay we won!" the winning team cheered waving the big flag.

"I told you to hide properly, couldn't you have done it better?" asked Suzy to Sehun.

"Well I'm sorry, you nerd." said Sehun to his sister.

"Hey I'm not a nerd, it is just that my IQ level is higher than yours, that's it." she replied as they all went in the bus to go back to Seoul.

"Hey, the twins stop fighting." said Bora.

"It's okay guys, we still are second." said Chen a bit happy if not being last.

"We might have lost but it was fun doing this." said Bora with a little laugh.

"Congratulation to the Blue team! Since you won you will choose the consequence for the losing team, the yellow team." said Mrs. Song.

"For real?" asked Lina.

"Yes, for real." she answered.

"That sounds nice..." she said with a mischievous smile on her face. They all went a bit farther from the two other team so they could discuss on the consequence that the yellow team will have to do. After talking for a while they came up with something.

"Guys, we chose what you will do." said Yuri and the other team was worrying for what they would give them for consequence.

"You will he to go in the lake all at the same time yelling every single names from our team and you will also say that we are the best." said Suho.

"How could you guys be so evil?" asked Bora.

"But we're in Autumn, the water is freezing cold!" complained Kris.

"Sorry, that's the consequence." said Luhan. After complained about their consequence they went into the water and did what Suho amhad told them to. That was how the last day of their trip finished.