Cafe and Music

"I wonder what they are doing there." said Sehun.

"Maybe... A date?" asked Bora.

"Oh my god they are dating that's so cute." said Suzy highly clapping her hands.

"Oh, maybe, or just a friend outing, like we did." said Baekhyun.

"Probably, they've known each other for not really a long time." said Luhan.

"Luhan hyung is right." said Sehun and  they took a seat as far as them as they could, but not too far.

-A few hours earlier-

"Jen-ah, it's me, Chanyeol, are you ready?" he said as rang the doorbell.

"Hmm..." she opened the door half asleep.

"What you're not ready yet?!" he asked as he went in.

"Hmm, but you said to be ready at 5:30." she said as she went in along with him.

"Well... It is almost 5:30." he said as he took out his phone from his pocket.

"Oh god, I overslept." she said with almost no emotion.

"Huh, Jen... Are you alright?" he asked as he waved his hand in front of her face and she didn't react.

"I'll go shower and change, you can wait there." she told him as she pointed at the table in the kitchen and left to her room then went in the bathroom.

"Well she looks a zombie..." he said as he sat on a chair. He looked around and saw that she had about 3 electric guitars 2 acoustics and 2 classics. 'Woah, they're so nice.' he thought as he went and grabbed a black electric guitar. He started playing some song he knew until Jen came out.

"Sorry for making you wait- What are you with Romy?" she asked him and he didn't get what she asked "I mean my guitar." she said after seeing his clueless face.

"Huh, just playing some songs for fun, to make time pass you know..." he said as he put it back in its place "I didn't know you gave names to your guitars." chuckled Chanyeol.

"They mean a lot for me, so yeah..." she replied and went to her room to take a few things.

"That's cute.." Chanyeol said to himself.

"I'm ready now, and sorry again." she said and she took her acoustic guitar that Chanyeol told her to bring and they left for that place Chanyeol said they were going to be.

"Since when do you wear glasses?" he asked her.

"Since I'm 10 or 11 years old I think." she replied.

"Oh so they are real, I didn't know..." he said and they continued walking. I was pretty awkward between them since she wasn't very talkative.

"Soo... When did you start to play guitar?" he asked breaking the silence.

"Huh, well I think I was ten or so, my friend and I learned together." she replied.

"That's nice, anyways we're here." he said and opened the door of the cafe for her.

"Don't tell me... No way I'm not doing this." she said and was about to leave, but he blocked her way.

"C'mon, let's have fun, I mean we love music and well why not play for fun?" he said giving her a sweet smile and she just sighed and went in.

'Yessir! Step one accomplished.' he said smiling.

"So what song should we play?" he asked her.

"How about we play Lucky of Jason Mraz, Turn Up The Volume of Trouble Maker, Goodbye Summer of f(x) and See You Friday of IU?" she asked.

"Perfect, I love those songs. For the first one you will song, then I'll do the rap and you'll sing for the rest, is that alright?" he asked her and she nodded.

-Now-

"Hello everyone, hmm, today we will perform a few songs, thank you, and hope you will all enjoy." said Jen through the microphone and sat on a high chair beside Chanyeol.

"Ohhh, now I get why they were together." said Luhan, and they started to play the songs the planned. After they finished singing the three songs the people in the cafe were clapping for them.

"Thank you." they both said as they bowed.

"I didn't know Jen could sing." said Luhan with his mouth hanging and Baekhyun closed it for him.

"Me neither." said Minah.

"We don't know much about her either." said Sehun.

"True that." agree Baekhyun.

"She doesn't talk about herself, but after observing her last week when we were in the woods I realized she wasn't a, how can I pit that, an open person?" said Suzy hesitant.

"Yeah, she seems pretty silent and kind of cold..." said Minah "I was in the same tent as her and she didn't talk much." she continued.

"I think she had problems before, maybe because of her family or school." said Suzy.

"Looks like it." said Bora.

"But she seems to be alright when she sings." said Baekhyun.

"Yeah, she's like a different person." added Luhan.

"Oh they're coming, I think they saw us." said Sehun "Talk normally." he whispered so the two fo them won't hear them.

"What? They didn't even recognized us..." said Baekhyun as he saw them passing by them.

"Well maybe they just ignored us." said Bora.

"Yeah, I think so, and I gotta go, home I have to do some things." said Luhan and he left. Little by little each of them left for their houses since it was getting darker outside and well obviously late.