School Field Trip

"...Okay so everyone is here?" asked Mrs.Song.

"Yes~" they all chorused, they were all sitting in the bus to go to camping, they were going to stay there for a week.

They were all in the bus talking to each other, sleeping or reading. Some of them already knew each others. After a few hours in the road they finally arrived at their destination.

"Woah, it's so pretty!" said Suzy coming out of the bus. They were near a lake where they was space to put their tent up, at the back was the forest and also a few kilometers away there was a cafeteria/restaurant where they will eat.

"Yeah, seems nice." his brother said. They all got out of the bus and were waiting for the teacher's instructions.

"Everyone, I will call who will sleep with who in the tents so;

Tent one: Bora, Suzy and Yuri.

Tent two: Minah, Jen and Lina

Tent three: Luhan, Lay and Tao

Tent four: Sehun, Kai and D.O

Tent five: Suho, Xiumin and Kris

Tent six: Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Chen. So that's it, I'll let you settle up until the moon rises." she said and left to do her own tent with Mr.Yoo.

They all found a spot to put their tents, they all started to figure out how to build it which wasn't that easy, they spent a few hours to build it.

"Tadah!" said Bora, the were done within an hour, with Bora's speed and Suzy's brain they figured out how to build it and also how to make fast.

"Woah, that was fast!" said Baekhyun who was tangled with string along with Chen and well Chanyeol was somewhere else.

"You guys seem to need help." said Bora and chuckled. Baekhyun and Chen quickly nodded their head and Bora went to untangle them.

"Thank you, and huh, we might need help you build that." said Baekhyun.

"Yeah, please?" asked Chen and Bora, again, used her speed to build their tents.

"You... How... When..." said Chanyeol surprised.

"That was nothing, and you are welcome!" said Bora smiling.

They were all already getting along with each other and having fun on their first day in the woods, they didn't know that being in that school was going to be that nice.

"So since it's the first night I'll leave you all and prepare some activities for tomorrow with Mrs.Song." said the principal and they both left the teens sitting in circle.

"So..." Chanyeol broke the silence.

"What if we introduce ourselves?" he asked and they all looked at him "I'm Park Chanyeol and well I can control fire." he started off and looked at Jen telling her to go next.

"I'm Jung Jennifer and well I don't know what's my power yet." she said.

"I'm Kim Joonmyun but I prefer Suho, and I control and produce water." said the next one.

"I'm Oh Sehun and I can can control wind."

"I am Sehun's twin, Oh Suzy and I can read a book in 5 second or so, remember the content for a few hours and I also can stock some information, so basically my brain is a kind of computer."

"I'm Luhan, and well I down know what is my power yet."

"I'm Zhang Yixing but I prefer you all calling me Lay and well I have the power of healing." he said smiling and showing his dimples.

"I'm Shin Bora, and well most of you probably saw my powers already, I am actually pretty fast."

"I'm Kim Minseok, but call me Xiumin please and my power is frost.

"I'm Im Lina, and huh, well I didn't develop my power fully yet but I can metamorphose."

"I'm Byun Baekhyun, and my power is light."

"Kris Wu Fan, and I haven't noticed any powers so far so yeah..."

"I'm Huang ZiTao, but all of you can call me Tao for short and I can control time."

"I'm Kim Jongdae, I can produce electricity, more like lighting bolts."

"I'm Kim Yuri and well I can read people's mind... Please don't be scared." she said and they laughed.

"I'm Kang Minah, and I can pass through stuff," she said and took Yuri's hand and her hand went through it "see."

"I'm Do Kyungsoo, and I have an inhuman strength."

"I'm Kim Jongin, but please call me Kai, I don't have any powers yet." the last person said.

"How many don't have powers so far?" asked Baekhyun and 4 people raised their hand; Jen, Kris, Kai and Luhan but they didn't see her.

"Only three?" asked Baekhyun "I thought there was also-" he said but got cut by Chanyeol.

"Where's Jen?" he asked and she replied.

"I'm right beside you." she said but they couldn't see her.

"Wahh, is that her ghost!? Who is it?" asked Tao frightened.

"No I'm right here!" she stated and they saw her again.

"I guess you've found your power..." said Kris.

"Huh, what? What happened?" she asked.

"You disappeared for a few seconds and then you reappeared." said Chanyeol.

"So I can be invisible!?" asked Jen surprised "Cool!" she said, "But how did I do it...?" she asked.

"You might have wanted to be off the conversation or wanted to be alone, so that's why you disappeared." said Suzy Jen told herself to disappear but it didn't work, well she stills has work to do.

"Okay kids, it's getting late so you should all go to your tents and sleep, we'll let you, since we trust you." said Mrs. Song and went back to her tent.

"Let's go then." they almost all said that and left to go sleep.

"Hey where's Minah?" asked Yuri to Lina.

"She's not here, I thought she was." she replied.

"I'll go see." she said and went out to look for her.

"Minah? Minah? Min-" she said but stopped when she saw someone sitting on the said near the lake. She walked closer and saw that it was a guy, Lay. She walked and sat beside him.

"A-are you okay?" asked Lina.

"Yeah, just thinking." he said looking at the moon.

"Hmm, the stars are pretty tonight right?" she asked him.

"Yeah, it's really pretty." he said as he smiled looking at them.

"Anyways, I'm going to look for Minah." she said standing up.

"She just left that way, before you came." he said pointing at the direction of her tent.

"Oh really? Then it's weird I didn't see her, anyways, thanks and goodnight!" she said and left him looking at the stars in the sky.