In The Woods

"What time is it?" asked Lay still sleepy.

"It is 6'o clock" replied the vice-principle.

"Eeeh!? Why did you wake us up so early?!" asked Yuri.

"Because today is your first day here and we have a pre mission for you, last night your teacher and I made the team, they are teams of 6 teams of three." said the vice-principal and looked at Mrs.Song to say the teams and she looked at the sheet.

"Huh, I have a question..." said Kai sleepily.

"Yes?" asked the teacher.

"Why are we doing this?" he asked.

"This is to test your capabilities, and see what you can do, we will evaluate during the week." said the principle.

"So the teams are;

number 1: Suho, Yuri and Xiumin.

number 2: Baekhyun, Bora and Chanyeol.

number 3: Suzy, Sehun and Kai.

number 4: Jen, Chen and D.O.

number 5: Luhan, Lina and Lay

and number 6: Kris, Minah and Tao

You all have 1 hour to change, eat and pack some snacks, and other stuff, we'll all meet here again in 1 hour." said Mrs. Song and when she finished they all rushed to their tent to prepare.

---

Everyone was now ready for the race, it was a race that required they powers and other skills. Mrs.Song and Mr.Yoo gave each team a map, a sheet and a bag. There was 10 different played they had to go in the wood..

"So if everyone is ready, you shall start." said Mrs.Song and they started to walk in different directions.

Team 1

"Where are we going?" asked Xiumin.

"We are going... Here." said Yuri pointing at a dot on the map where numbed 1 was written, it was in fact a lake.

"Is it far?" asked Suho.

"Hmmm, according to the map, it is not that far." she replied.

"So you can read peoples mind?" asked Xiumin.

"Yeah, sometimes it's kind of... weird." she said.

"How come?" asked Suho.

"Let's say, that sometimes you don't went to know what other people think." said Yuri.

"I can imagine." said Suho chuckling.

"So if you don't want me to read your mind don't make eyes contact." said Yuri smiling, she was in fact a bit used to not make eyes contacts with others to not read their thoughts "And your power is frost I am right?" asked Yuri.

"Yep, which is pretty nice in summer when you want to cool off." said Xiumin.

"Hey now that I'm thinking about it we need a name for our team." said Yuri.

"Hmm, what if we combine our names?" asked Suho.

"Seems good," said Yuri while thinking for a name "Oh, what about Xiusuri?" she asked.

"Sounds odd," said Xiumin "How about Yuhomin?" he asked.

"That's good." said Suho.

"So let's go with Yuhomin team!" said Yuri laughing. After they've walked for a few minutes they got to the lake they were suppose to be.