The Worst

"Mom, I'm leaving for school! Have a good day!" said Yuri as she left for school.

'I hope it will be a good day.' she told herself, she didn't know what expect when she'll get there. Yes, she have been there two or three times but now, school officially started

She was already at school when she started to go in her class.

'Class F, the bottom one...' she sighed as she thought about it.

"Oh Yuri, you're already here!" said Suho as he waved his hand

"Oh, yeah I came early today." she replied smiling and took a seat in the second row of the class beside Suho.

"So you're not sitting on the first row?" he asked her and shook her head.

"Nah, I don't like being in front, too much attention from the teacher that I don't deserve." she joked and he laughed.

"Ah, I see. So are you ready for this first day?" he asked her and she nodded smiling.

"Yuri-ah, you're already here!" they heard someone calling Yuri's name.

"Oh, yeah, come, take a seat, I was talking with Joonmyun." she said as she pointed at the desk beside her.

"Call me Suho, I prefer that name." he told them.

"Ah sorry." she apologised.

"It's alright." he replied.

"Huh hmmm." fake coughed Chen "I'm also here..." he said making his presence seen by the two other teens.

"Sorry oppa."

"Anyways, how was your weekend?" Chen asked both of them.

"Boring how about you?" they both said at the same moment.

"Jinx!" said Yuri before Suho could say so "Haha gotcha." she laughed and Chen chuckled seeing her childhood friend still acting like a kid. They were pretty much the same.

After talking about everything and anything the bell rang and Mrs. Song came in class and tool the presence and somehow there was no student missing.

"So as explained two weeks ago you guys are in the class 1-F, which is not the best one..." Said the teacher as she looked at the old window and the crack beside of it that went up to the ceiling. "Anyhow, I hope you will be able have a good score on this month's tests. Any question so far?" asked Mrs. Song and some lift their hand "Yes miss Oh?".

"Is it normal we can't use our power in class, I mean I tried to use them but I couldn't." she asked the teacher.

"It is normal, as you see on the door frame there are some talisman that make you lose all your capabilities and every talisman is for one of you so that is why there are 18 talisman, and when you come out of this class you regain your powers." she explained to the class.

"But why?" some of the students asked the teacher.

"Because for example your classmate could use their power to cheat or it could be simply disturb the classes." she answered them.

After a long speech about school rules and explanation about their classes it was lunch time.

"Let's go eat food, I'm really hungry." said Bora as she rushed her friends to go eat.

Lina was sitting alone in the cafeteria after being rejected by the other students. Being in the Class F wasn't a good thing a all...

"What is she doing alone?" asked D.O to Kai and Lay.