Telekinesis

"When are they going to come?" asked Sehun.

"They're suppose to be here in a few minutes." said Suzy looking at the time on her phone.

"Well they're kind of late." said Baekhyun and Bora agreed.

"Sorry guys, I'm late." the head Minah's voice from far and then saw her with two other kids "I had to bring my sister, my parents are out for their anniversary." she said in a apologizing tone.

"It's alright, don't worry." said Luhan.

"Eonni, are they your friends?" asked he little sister.

"Yes, they are, so this is Baekhyun, Sehun and Suzy." she said a she pointing at them one by one.

"Annyeong." she a said with a cute smile waving at them.

"Guys, I'm sorry we're late this girls took long." they saw Chanyeol from far pointing at Jen.

"Yah, that's false you were the one late." she said as she lightly hit his arm.

"Oh, who is this cuties?" he asked as he bent down to be her height.

"I'm Jina, Minah's little sister and who are you?" she asked.

"I'm Chanyeol, your sister's classmate." he said and then, she looked at Jen behind him "and she is my friend, Jen, isn't she pretty?" he asked her and she nodded and walked to Jen.

"Eonnie, you're really pretty." said the little girl which made Jen surprised.

"Thank you, and so are you." she said as she lifted her smiling.

"She seems to get along with your sister." said Baekhyun.

"Yup, that's nice to know." she said smiling.

"Well are we going?" asked Sehun.

"Yeah just follow me." said Suzy and walked in a park. They were beside the Han River where no one go at that time of the day.

"Unnie, I'm hungry, can we go grab something to eat?" asked Jina to Jen.

"Chanyeol, I'm going to go get some food with Jina, I'll be back." she told him and he nodded.

"Where are they going?" asked Minah to Chanyeol as she saw both of them leaving.

"Your sister is hungry so Jen went to buy some food." he replied.

"That's great," she smiled.

'I'm happy she's becoming more open to everyone.' thought Minah as she walked over to the other people.

"Okay so we can start training?" asked Suzy.

"Hmm well I've got good news." annouced Luhan to everyone that was there.

"What is it?" asked Sehun.

"Well you know I didn't use to know what my powers were, right?" he asked and nodded.

"Just get to the point already said Bora.

"Well I know whta they are now. I can move things, but not too big though." he said happily.

"That's so awesome!" said Baekhyun.

"Telekinesis. That's pretty nice and useful." said Suzy.

"Anyways, let's see how he can use his power." said Chanyeol and everyone was looking at him.

"Huh, okay..." he said and tried to lift Chanyeol's hat, which actually worked.

"Woah, daebak! That's totally awesome!" said Minah.

"It could help for the future." said Suzy.

---

"Huh, I have something I want to tell you." announced Yuri to her parents, her sister and brother while they were eating.

"Go ahead sweetie." said her dad.

"Well, huh, I want to live closer to school, I mean, I want to live in an apartment. It'll be easier for me." she said.

"It's true that your new school is pretty far from here..." said her mom.

"No, don't leave us." said her big sister.

"I really want to stay but I'm always in a rush and I lack of sleep because I have to wake up early and comeback home late." she said, which was actually a half lie.

"I understand, I'll talk about it with your mom. We'll see later okay sweetie?" said her dad and she nodded.

When supper finished she went to her room.

'I want to be alone, I can't stand hearing their voices all day I'm home.' she thought.

"Hopefully they will say yes." she sighed and took her phone. She saw she got a text from an unknown number.

-From Suho-

'Hey, it's Suho'

-From Yuri-

'Oh Joonmyun!'

-From Suho-

'Call me Suho'

-From Yuri-

'Oh yeah, I forgot sorry ^^ Anyways sup?'

-From Suho-

'Oh I was just wondering if you were free tomorrow after school?'

-From Yuri-

'Yeah I am why?'

-From Suho-

'Well, we have to do our school work, remember? The science project.'

-From Yuri-

'True I forgot >_< Then we'll work on it tomorrow?'

-From Suho-

'Yep, we will, so see you tomorrow?'

-From Yuri-

'Yeah, see ya~ (^-^)/'