4. Game Time and Celebrations!

Recap~~~~
He got up, probably to also get lunch, but he came up to me, and whispered in his husky voice. "Maybe I was Jaiya, Maybe I was." He winked at me and walked off.

O M G.
*Later That Day*

I had just came back from Ranbirs house, where we spent the whole of the time playing FIFA 17, I obviously won all of the games.

Anyways, it had been a while since the incident with Virat had happened, I mean, I like a good flirt, but that man has just broken up with his girlfriend, like last night. I have in fact told Ranbir everything, and I have told him to keep calm, and not mention anything, which he probably won't but you know. It was worth a try.

I'm just glad Virat is not going to be there when I get home, because it will probably be so fucking awkward. For me at least. He'd probably enjoy pissing me off.

Idiot.

We had pulled up at my house, we both thanked the driver and got out of the car.

The paparazzi  immediately started taking pictures of us, and threw questions at us.

Jaiya are you dating Ranbir?

Are you pregnant with Ranbirs child?

Have you got a boyfriend?

The questions the paps throw at us nowadays. Every bit of privacy we have, is snatched by them, I swear.

After what seemed like an eternity, me and Ranbir reached my front door.

"Thank God Virat won't be here!!" Ranbir spoke.

"I thought you liked him?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, I do, I just don't want him flirting with you!" he laughed. "I'll sort him right out if he does!"

I slapped his arm,  and said "You do that, I will end you." I joked.

We both started laughing, and I got my key out of my pocket, and unlocked the door, we were both still laughing our heads off.

We walked into the living room, to see Virat, Mahi Bhai, Bhabhi, Ziva, Rohit, Ritika, Yuvi, Hazel and literally most of the cricket team with their partners!

I looked at Ranbir and he looked straight at me and rolled his eyes. Everyone looked at us, amused.

Virat sat there, with his eyebrows raised at us. I sat down by my brother, and asked him why everyone was here.

His response was, "Why, don't you like them?" He chuckled.

"No.. I mean what.. I mean yes.. but no....yes .....what?"
He started laughing, and that got everyone's attention.

"Yuvi's got an announcement!" everyone gasped apart from Yuvi and Hazel.

"Oh shit, was that too loud??" My brother said, his expression was ridiculously funny.

"A little bit Mahi Bhai, a little bit. " Yuvi said, and with that, his cheeks went a pink shade.

"Soooo..." Yuvi said as he grabbed Hazels hand. "Me and Hazel....  ARE GETTING MARRIED!!!"

Everyone went mad, and they cheered and congratulated the couple.

When no one was with
Hazel, I went up to her to
congratulate her, realising that I haven't already.

"Hazel! Oh my God! I'm so proud of you!! I can't believe my best friend is getting married! Congrats yaar!" I said, and hugged her.

"Awwww, thankyou!"

"Now, am I going to be
on the brides side or the grooms side?" I asked, hoping she would say hers.

"Well, considering your brother is one of Yuvis best friends, and you've known him for wayyyyyy longer, I think you should be on the grooms side."

I did my puppy eyes and she just laughed.

"So, when are you getting married?"

"Hazel yaar! Stop, you sound like my mother now!"

We both laughed, we were soon cut off my brother shouting, trying to get everyone to hear him, which would be quite hard, if you heard us, you probably would of thought you was at a cricket match.

"OK GUYS, PARTY GAME TIME!!" Mahi Bhai bought in plastic cups filled with alcohol, for me, Hazel, Yuvi, Virat, Ranbir, Rohit and Ritika, everyone else either didn't drink, or didn't feel like having alcohol, so they had coke or something instead.

We all got in a huge circle, I was sat beside my brother and Ranbir, directly opposite me was Virat and Hazel, and Rohit.

Ranbir said, "Never have I ever!" everyone nodded, and he spoke. "Never Have I ever flirted with someone, when my girlfriend or boyfriend was in the same room as me." He spoke with a stern voice, and looked directly at Virat.

He was the only one who took a sip.