2. Karans House.

Recap~~~~
"Hi Jaya. You look good today." He smirked and winked at me.

I awkwardly smiled in response. What was wrong with that man, I swear, his girlfriend is like under the same roof as us! There was an awkward silence between the 4 of us.

I looked over to Ranbir who looked at me and then walked off to the kitchen where everyone else was. I don't blame him to be honest. I want to run over there too.

"Soooo...... how's Anushka?" I asked Virat.
"Not even a hello?" he pouted.
"Shutup." I said. He raised his eyebrow.
"Ask her yourself.. she's in the kitchen." he said.

We all walked over to the kitchen, and standing there was Anushka, Ranbir, Mahi Bhai and Bhabhi, and Rohit and Ritika. Everyone looked so beautiful in their dresses/suits.

"Jaiya! You look amazing!" Ritika said.
"Girl, so do you!" I walked over to her and hugged her, and we began to talk about plans for another night out soon.

*At Karans House*

We arrived at Karans house, and it was the most grand, prettiest house I'd ever seen. I was in Bhais car with Bhabhi, Rohit and Ritika. Bhai always drives himself, as he likes it.

We spent the whole journey singing to Ae Dil Hai Mushkil songs, and it was great. Inside his house, we saw loaaads of famous people, from Ranveer Singh, to Shah Rukh Khan. I guess he knew loads of actors.

Well duh, he's a producer.

"Jaya!" Virat called out.

Huh? I turned around to see Virat standing behind me with Anushka Sharma, his hand around her waist. I simply smiled at them.

"Anushka, this is Jaiya, Jaiya this is Anushka." Virat spoke. This was actually the first time I had met Anushka, even though I've seen her quite a few times.

"Hello Anushka!" I exclaimed. I reached my hand out to shake hers, but she pulled me into a hug. She pulled away and gave me a blank stare. She seems nice and all, but I don't know what to think of her at the moment. Seems a bit weird.

We all spoke for a while, and Ranbir came over to us and told us how he was going to try and 'pull some girls'. He then got a 10 minute lecture off my brother about how he should not treat women like that, but he just shrugged in response. During those 10
minutes, I noticed that Virat would glare at me a lot, and I found myself looking at him quite a lot too.

Anushka just seemed uninterested at this point. What was her problem? Oh well.

Yet again, there was another awkward silence between us, but it was soon broke with the sound of 'DJ Waley Babu' by Badshah blasting out of the speakers.

The party had started.

We walked over to the bar area, where Ranbir ordered 9 shots, for me, himself, and Virat. I don't think Anushka drank. That meant 3 shots each. I could easily deal with that, I mean, come on look at me, i'm a hardcore partier. So is Ranbir. Virat, on the other hand, can party for days, but as soon as he gets just the bit tipsy, he starts doing things he would never do if he was sober. We had all three shots, and the taste burnt my throat. It was horrible, but nice at the same time.

*2 Hours into the party*

At this point, I was nearly drunk, Ranbir was completely drunk, and so was Virat. We went to the dance floor, and 'Nashe Si Chadh Gayi' by Arijit Singh from the film Befikre started playing. This was my favourite song!!

I danced with Virat, as Ranbir was nowhere to be seen. He had a drink in his hand, which looked like whiskey.

He was behind me, and he literally wrapped his hands around me and forced me to dance with him. He's crazy I swear. I wasn't complaining though, I kind of liked it. All of a sudden, I heard some gagging. I turned around to see Virat running up the stairs, and I followed him.

That's what happens when you get absolutely wasted. He went in the bathroom, and threw up everywhere. Ewwww.

"Virat are you okay??" I asked.
"Does it look like I'm okay?" he sarcastically replied. I rolled my eyes at the comment. Once he had cleaned himself up, he drank some water, and said - "Listen Jaya. thankyou for helping me"
"Oh it was nothing" I laughed. "Literally all I did was follow you up the stairs."

Out of nowhere, we both started laughing our heads off, I was crying with happy tears, and so was he.

We walked out of the bathroom, still laughing, and we heard a familiar male voice talking from a bedroom. It sounded like he was talking to someone who was also there.

I looked at Virat, who looked straight back at me, and pointed to the room. I nodded, and because we're both so nosey, ha, we walked to that bedroom.

We opened the door, what we saw oh my god.
Fawad Khan, pushed up against the wall, with a girl all over him.

Virat cleared his throat, making them pull apart immediately.

It was who the girl was that shocked me the most. She turned around, and it was only Anushka Sharma.

A/N
Hi guys! How was the chapter? please take note, I love Anushka Sharma, and she is my favourite actress ever, so in no way am I trying to insult her, that's just the way I planned this story! thankyou all! Please remember to Vote, Comment and share!