33. Aditya.

Recap~~~~
"But I'm Karan Johar," He paused. "I'm all about the gossip!" He said in a dramatic tone.

**

All 6 of us had eaten our dinner, and it was now 6:00pm. We were messing around, cracking jokes, and looking at old photos of everyone, when the doorbell rang. I looked at Karan, and he smiled at me and went to open the door. Standing there, was the one and only, Aditya Roy Kapur.

"Hey Adi!" He exclaimed when he opened the door.
"Hey Karan! Got guests?" I heard him ask.
"Yup. Your co-star is here!" He exclaimed.

He walked over to us, and said hello to the boys, and then Rits and Hazel, and then he sat by me.
"Hi! Nice to meet you!" He said with a smile whilst hugging me.
"And you! I'm Jaya." I smiled.
"I know. Jaya Dhoni, sister of my idol." He laughed.
"No way! Really?" I asked.
"Yup. Growing up, I dreamt of being a cricketer!" He smiled.
"Reallly?" Yuvi asked, hearing our conversation.
"You know eavesdropping is rude, Yuvi?" I laughed, and everyone laughed.

***

I had literally been talking with Aditya for a straight hour, we had been talking about the most random things, and everyone else was talking with Karan.
"You know, I can't wait until we begin shooting for OK Jaanu!" I exclaimed.
"Oh, same! What a better person to be in a film with than the beautiful Jaya Dhoni!" He smiled, which made me blush so I looked to the floor and smiled to myself. I looked back at him and he smiled at me.
"Yeah, really." I said sarcastically.
"Really!" He laughed.

There was an awkward silence between us, but it was soon broken by my phone ringing. My phone was in between me and Aditya, and on the screen was 'Kohli', and a picture of us two. I quickly declined it and started talking to Aditya again.

"You're not going to get that?" Aditya laughed.
"Nah. Probably called me to say he's bored!" I laughed. "Calls me all the time."
"Aw! Goals!" He laughed.
"Oh, no no no!" I quickly said. He looked at me, confused.
"We're not together!" I laughed.
"Really? You guys went to Bangalore together didn't you? You spend a lot of time together for friends!" He joked.
"He asked me to go! And, that's true! The bloody media think we're together, so I see how you think we were!" I laughed.
"So, you're single?" He asked. I raised my eyebrow at him.
"I'm joking!" He said, and we laughed.

Just then, I got another call. The screen read 'Kohli.'
I looked at my phone, and put it on silent.
"Aren't you going to answer that?" Hazel asked, from the other side of the room, probably realising it was Virat.
"Um. yeah whatever." I rolled my eyes and picked up the
phone.

"Hello?" I said.
"Jaya! How come you didn't answer?" He asked.
"Oh, I'm just at Karan's house. With Aditya!" I exclaimed.
"Hmmm..." He hummed in response. "Why are you with him?" He asked.
"Why, jealous?" I laughed.
"I am so freaking jealous, you don't understand. Why wouldn't I want to be with the most beautiful woman in the world?" He chuckled. I could bet my entire life savings he had a huge smirk on his face right now.
"Stop flirting. And we're just chilling, chill." I said.
"I can't chill. I miss you!" He groaned.
"Oh shutup! You'll see me in a few weeks. Anyways, got to go! Bye!" I said through the phone.
"Oh wait! Jaya-" Virat said before I cut him off and ended the call.

Realising what had happened, Hazel spoke up.
"All alright there?" She asked.
"Yes. All fine!" I smiled at her and she gave me a 'I'll deal with you later' look.
"Anyways, guys, don't you think we should get going?" Yuvi said awkwardly.
"Why?! It's only 9pm!" I exclaimed.
"I have a flight tomorrow. We should get going." Yuvi replied, and got up. He looked at me seriously, and I shot him a weird look.
"Fine." I got up. "Bye Karan!" I exclaimed and gave him a big hug.
"Remember, meetings and stuff start Monday, which is tomorrow! Be ready, Jaya, try not to be hungover!" He laughed and hugged me.