42. The Morning After.

Recap~~~~
"Oh, I loved it." He said. "But right now I'd rather take it off." He smirked and he started unbuttoning his shirt. Boy was I in for a treat tonight 😉😏.

*****

I woke up in Virats strong arms. Still in them, I turned over to see him. He was sleeping peacefully. I got the chance to admire all of his features. He was perfect.

As much as I wanted to carry on staring at his beautiful face, and as cliche as it sounds, I had the sudden urge to go the toilet. I tried to get out of his grip, but every time I tried to get out, it would get even tighter, and he would let out a slight groan.

"Virat." I said and touched his beard.
"Hmmm." He groaned. "Let me sleep." He groaned again.
"Let go of me at least." I chuckled at his childish behaviour.
"No way. I'm never letting you go." He said and the grip got tighter.
"Virat! Please!" I moaned. "I need to go to the toilet." I said and tried to get out of his arms.

He let out a really loud groan, and he flung his arm in the air, letting me go. I laughed at him, and then he started complaining about me laughing. I quickly put some shorts and a top on, and ran to my en suite bathroom.

When I came out, Virat was sat on the edge of the bed, in just his boxers. His eyes lit up when he saw me. When I walked over to get my phone, he pulled me down on the bed.

"I feel so hungover!" I moaned.
"That's what happens when you drink too much." He said seriously.
"Why were you not drunk!" I made a weird face. "I saw you drink! A lot!" I said.
"Me and the barman had a deal." He winked at me.

"You told the bar man to put you alcohol free drinks and make it look like you were drinking?!" I exclaimed, and
he nodded.
"Bloody pathetic!" I laughed.

"Did you mean what you said last night?" He asked.
"What did I say last night? And why were you in my bed?!" I joked.

His reaction was priceless.

"You-- you.." He stuttered. I couldn't help myself but burst out laughing.
"You.. You!" I mimicked him and made funny faces in between laughter.
"Ugh Jaya! I hate you! Why do you do this to me?" He said like a girl and had a strop.

"I love you too." I stopped laughing. He looked at me and I could tell he was trying not to smile.
"I'm sorry Jaya." He said and I looked at him confused. He gave me a big grin and got up. I knew what was happening now.

He pulled me up to him, and then pinned me down on the bed. Now, everyone would think that because we are in a relationship, he would start doing some romantic stuff if he had me pinned to the bed. Not my boyfriend. We were having a full on tickle fight. Who the hell does that? Me and Kohli.

"Virat.. Stop!" I said in between laughter. He ignored me. "Virat!" I still got ignored. I kept on kicking my way out of his grip, but one of my kicks went a little off target. Just a little.

"Jaya!" Virat shouted and fell on the bed, holding his area.
"You deserved that, bitch." I laughed at him.
"That's not fair!" He whined like a 7 year old.
"I'm going downstairs Virat, see you!" I chuckled and made my way down the stairs.

When I came to the living room, everybody looked at me with a slight smirk. The power couples, bhai, bhabhi, Ranbir, Ashley, Rahul and Aditya.

"Guys thank you so much for yesterday!" I jumped up and down like a toddler.
"We're all glad you enjoyed it, but it is not us you should be thanking. It is Virat." Ranbir said.
"She did that last night though didn't she." Yuvi said.
"Yuvraj!" Hazel exclaimed and hit his arm.
"What do you mean?" I chuckled and sat by Ranbir.
"Don't try and pretend, Jaya. The whole house heard you two last night." He said and my eyes widened like a cricket ball.
"You.. what?" I stuttered.
"We heard you." Hazel laughed.
"But I thought we were.." I stopped mid sentence because I got cut off by Ranbir.
"Jaya, it wasn't even Virat I could hear. It was you." He tried to keep his laughter in.

Hazel looked at me, looked at Ranbir and then looked back at me and gave me a sly smirk.

"Shut up Hazel!" I groaned.
"What! Did I say anything?" She smirked.
"I know exactly what you would have said." I crossed my arms and stuck my tongue out at her.

Just then, Virat came down the stairs, and sat next to me.
"I hate you so much." He mumbled so only I could hear it.
"I love you too Virat." I whispered with a quiet chuckle.

"Anyways.." Ranbir said. "We know you both enjoyed your night more than your evening." Ranbir looked at Virat, and then Virat looked at me, with a smirk.
"I know she definitely enjoyed it." Virat said and smirked.

Bhai was literally right infront of us. Why did he have to say that there and then?

"Virat!" I said and lightly punched his arm as a joke.
"Oh, Virat. We know." Yuvi said. "Virat Virat! Oh Virat-" Yuvi full on moaned like he was , you know, probably mimicking me, but he got cut off by Hazel who shoved her hand infront of his mouth. 

I looked at bhai and he just shook his head.

"Bhai they're lying!" I whined.
"Oh really?" He asked, amused and I nodded. "Because I think we heard you too.." He chuckled and looked at bhabhi who nodded her head and laughed. My brother and my sister in law heard me and Virat have sex. Great. Can it get better?

"You better marry her now Virat." Bhai said and Virat shot his head up and looked at me. "Otherwise my dad is not going to be very happy." He said seriously.

"He will murder you Virat." I mumbled.
"Speaking of parents, when will you meet my mom?" He mumbled, so only I could hear.
"Already? What if she doesn't like me Virat. Then what will happen?" I panicked for a second. I'd known Virat for a while, but I still hadn't met any of his family, apart from one random cousin that was at a party once. I don't even think it was his cousin.

"Jaya, Ive told her all about you." He said.
"You have?" I asked and our eyes locked.
"Of course. Who else wouldn't tease me about a girl?" He chuckled.
"Erm, I don't think Yuvi would tease you at all." I sarcastically said, and we both started laughing. I looked up, and everyone was staring at us, amused.
"What?" I asked, still laughing.
"You didn't hear our conversation?" Hazel asked. I shook my head.

"When are you two getting married?" Yuvi asked.

"MARRIED?" We both screamed at the same time.

A/N
Hello strangers. Sorry it's been so long 😂. I don't know when I'll be updating next but enjoy this in the mean time.

Also, if you haven't already, please check out my other book, Meant To Be. It would mean so much if you left a vote and a comment. 🤗🤗❤️ -J Xx