36. The Group Chat.

Don't forget to comment on what you thought, and maybe leave a vote😊😊.

Recap~~~~
BREAKING NEWS - CRICKETER VIRAT KOHLI SEEN KISSING MODEL AND ACTRESS LISA HAYDON BEFORE GOING INTO BANGALORE'S MOST FAMOUS NIGHT CLUB.'

"What. The. Fuck." I stuttered. Suddenly, I felt tears coming down my cheeks.
"Jaya listen, it's probably just a misunderstanding!" Rits tried to calm me down.
"What part of him seen kissing that woman is a misunderstanding?!" I raised my voice, and I ditched my ice cream and quickly gave some money to the woman at the till before storming out of the place and sitting on the bench. I was soon joined by Rits. She just sat by my side, and grabbed my arm, knowing that she shouldn't say anything.

"So that's what he meant by other people?" I laughed softly. "How could I be so stupid?" I looked at Rits.
"It's not your fault!" She said.
"Really? Not my fault?" I scoffed. "I was the one who didn't tell him the truth about me and Ranbir!" I said and held my head in my hands. "It's like he cheated.. I mean, I know we're not together, but how could he do that?!" I cried.

**

A few hours had passed, Rits went home, and I drove to Ranbir's apartment to spend the night there, I couldn't deal with spending the night alone after what had happened today. I was sitting on his sofa, with a tub of ice cream to myself. Ranbir had went upstairs to go change. I flicked through the TV, and I was constantly reminded of Virat. Sports channels, news channels, all they were talking about was Virat Kohli. I sighed, and just put a random film on, and started messing around my phone, when I heard Ranbir come down the stairs.

"Whatcha doing?" He said.
"Nothin." I said in a weird accent without looking up.
"Hmm." He just mumbled.
"What?" I looked up at him confused, and I saw a half naked Ranbir standing there.
"Woah! What the hell are you doing?" I exclaimed and I looked everywhere but there.
"What?" He asked.
"What do you mean what? Look at you!" I pointed out his nakedness.
"So?  You've seen more of me before." He winked and sat next to me.
"Ew you're so weird!" I whined.
"Would you rather have me or Virat sitting next to you right
now?" He asked.
"You." I mumbled.
"Exactly!" He said.

**

We had ordered pizza, and it has just arrived. Ranbir was half asleep on the sofa next to me.
"Get up you idiot." I said to Ranbir.
"Whyyyy?!" He whined.
"Because the pizza is here." I said and he shot up, which made me laugh. "You better be happy, I had to explain to the delivery man why I answered the door, and why you were lying half naked on the sofa!" I laughed.
He didn't say anything to me, he just gave me a weird look and took his pizza.

**
I was lying on Ranbir's sofa, and he was in his room in bed. I got a text off someone, so I checked who it was.

From Hazel💕 What the fuck just happened. I'm so sorry Jaya. I wish I could be with you but I'm with Yuvi for IPL 🙁. Yuvi has tried to text him, no answer, he tried to call him, and he was just being plain rude. We'll try and stick some sense in him. Why did he do that? Oh, and saw that you and Rits went out today, where are you now? Love you! x

To Hazel💕 I hate him so much right now😡. I can't believe he would do that. Say thank you to Yuvi, but tell him there is no use in checking on him. I have an idea of why he did that. He got jealous of me and Ranbir friends again, (ALSO, YOU SET ME UP! I hate you😂) Anyways, he got jealous, and texted me saying not to bother anymore and don't text him. So yeah😭. Pretty fucking heartbroken at the moment.