8. Virats House.

A/N
Hi guys, just like to say, the cricket tournaments are probably going to be whenever I want them to, so they suit this story😬😬Also, just a reminder, Jaya is 22 years old, and Virat is 27, but it's not 2016!

Heck, I don't even know what year it is ha😂😂

Enjoy!

Recap~~~~
I went to the bathroom and got changed. When I walked out, I was on my phone, but I could still feel Virats eyes following my every movement.

I looked at Virat, and he looked stunned.

I snapped my fingers in front of his face, and he quickly looked away, his cheeks turning a little pink.

"Do... d-do you want shorts with them or something?" He stuttered.

I laughed at how cute he was being at the moment. Not that I was going to tell him that.

"Nah, I think I'm fine." I winked and sat on the bed.

"So, don't you ever get like, I don't know, lonely here?" He looked at me confused.

"Well, you live on your own?"

He spoke up and said "No i mean, I have Bruno, he's the best pet in the world!" His smile was so big.

"Where is he!! I have to meet him." I exclaimed. I loved dogs.

"Downstairs. Probably in his little room. I'll go check." He ran down the stairs.

A few minutes later, I heard Virat talking, and if I heard him correctly, he spoke about Bruno leading the way to the bedroom. Until he got into the room, I didn't realise that he was filming for his instagram.

When he stopped filming, I ran up to Bruno, and started playing with him. He started licking my face and my hands, he was nothing but adorable.

I looked up at Virat, who was there taking pictures of us!

"What!" He said. "Don't you want Bruno on your instagram?!"

He literally looked offended. 

"Mine, yes, not yours. I don't want something to happen like the Ranbir thing again!" I sighed.

I walked to the bed, and Virat threw his phone at me, and said, "Here, post it, give me your phone, I will put it on charge."

After that, he walked into the bathroom, Bruno following him, wagging his little tail around! So cute!!

I put the picture on my private Instagram, as I couldn't be bothered with the public at the moment.

I immediately started to get likes, and comments. As this was my private account, there were loads of famous people.

I looked at the comments,
and one was off my favourite female actress -

'@priyankachopra ~ Awwww😍So cute x'

It wasn't much of a big comment, but it made me so happy.