31. Pancakes.

THANK YOU FOR 2K READS! I know it's not much, but it really means a lot ❤️

Recap~~~~
"I'm scared that I'll madly fall in love with him, and he will find someone better than me."

Yuvi sighed, looked at Hazel and looked back at me.
"You see, Virat is not like that Jaya." He said, but I cut him off.
"Really? Because he kinda ditched Anushka and Katrina?" I said in a duh tone.
"For you. Jaya he ditched them for you." He said.
"But what if he ditches me for someone else?" I asked, tears coming down my cheeks.

"Jaya, won't you understand? He would kill for you. He would even die himself, just so you were safe. He loves you."
Hazel spoke.
I scoffed. "I can't trust him, everyone I fucking trust just ditches me, there and then, you're done, bye, see you, and then, they're gone. Just like that." I cried. Then, Yuvi and Hazel both sat on either sides of me. Yuvi pulled out his phone.

"LOOK JAYA" He showed me his conversation with Virat. He scrolled up, and up, and up.

"You're what he talks about now. The conversation is all about you, he can't stop fucking talking about you. I can't remember our last conversation where the topic hasn't been you. He keeps telling me how you're never going to like him, and that he may as well just quit, and be done with fucking life. Jaya, do you know how hard it is to have your best friend say these things, when you know the truth?" Yuvi spoke.

I stayed quiet for a few seconds and then I looked up at Yuvi.
"I will tell him when I see him, okay. I want to tell him face to face." I said. He rolled his eyes, and looked at Hazel.
"What? You wanted her to tell him, so she is!" Hazel stuck up for me, and with that I stuck my tongue out at him.
"True." Yuvi laughed.

Out of nowhere, Hazel groaned at how tired she was.
"Shall we go to sleep then?" I suggested.
They both nodded.
"Uh guys, you two can have downstairs to yourself, I think I'm going to go to my bed. Miss it too much!" I grinned.
"In that case, Ill make breakfast!" Yuvi said.
"Um no no no!" Me and Hazel said together. He was a terrible cook. Like really bad. Really really bad.
Yuvi pouted, which made Hazel laugh.
"I love you" She told him.
"Aw I love you too!" He said back to her, leaving me in front of them, standing there awkwardly. They quickly realised I was still there, and I raised my eyebrow at them.
"Goodnight!" I quickly spoke and ran upstairs to my warm, comfy bed.

I quickly got changed into some more comfier clothes, and got into bed. But I wasn't tired at all. I turned on the TV, and there was nothing interesting on, so I went on snapchat, and started watching random people's stories, when I got a message from Virat Kohli.

From Kohli Are you still awakeeeee? I'm bored🙁

I quickly replied to him, I  was sooooo bored too.

To Kohli HI! I'm so bored too☹️Yuvi and Hazel were romancing downstairs, so I came upstairs to sleep 😂🙄.

From Kohli Haha, some day soon, we'll be doing that in front of people too😉 I'd show you off, and tell them how amazing you are ;)

To Kohli Who says we'd be doing that soon? 🙄😏. I'm soooooo bored.

From Kohli Let me call you X

I went off WhatsApp, and waited for him to call me.

(J-Jaya, V-Virat)
J-Hellooooo
V-Ugh it's so nice to hear your voice again
J- It's literally been a matter of hours! Chill yaar
V- I miss you