He gets jealous

Micheal:

You were out with Michael and he had walked away to greet some fans. You were sitting waiting for him in the cold weather when a boy came and sat next to you.

"You're (yn) right?" He asked

"Um, yeah"

"I'm Josh, from high school, we were partners in science"

"Oh! yeah, wow you've. Changed"

"Good or bad?"

"Great"

"So wanna meet up again sometime?" he said handing you his number

"Sure"

"Bye. I've got to go now" he said and you waved to him as he disappeared

"Who was that?" Michael asked angrily

"A friend"

"Didn't look like a friend to me"

You stood up and looked Michael in the eye. "Look. He's an old friend and I can't have anyone else since you're my boyfriend. Not him. Okay? I love you"

"I love you too" he mumbled taking your hand and continuing our walk

Calum:

Calum had taken you to work at the local cafe. He sat in the corner keeping his eye on you from a distance. The next customer was a tall boy with brown hair and he wasn't bad looking. While you were making his drink he kept you entertained with asking you simple questions. Calums eyes were burning holes at you and him but you ignored it.

"So um, maybe we could talk more, over dinner?" he asked while handing you a twenty dollar bill but he left before you could stop him. Calum made his way toward you as you opened the dollar bill to reveal his number inside. Calum ripped it out of your hands and kissed you rough over the counter

"I love you, (yn)"

"You too, Calum. You know I only need one love in my life and it's you"

Luke:

You were out at the park with Luke and then you saw you're cousin that you haven't seen in a while. You didn't hesitate to walk up to him and when you did you hugged him. Luke turned and saw you two hugging and not knowing you were cousins he stormed home.

"So, um, I'll have you meet like later, maybe over dinner?"

"Yeah that sounds wonderful. Make sure to clear up the whole situation"

"Of course. Bye" you waved to him as you left on your walk home alone. When you got home Luke was on the sofa looking down. When he heard the door shit completely he looked up and softy pushed up against the wall kissing you roughly

"Luke? what's wrong?"

"You were hugging down random. Are you cheating on me?"

"No no. He's my cousin. And he'd coming cover for dinner. Okay? calm down babe. I'm only yours"

"Only mine" he mumbled before kissing my softly

Ashton:

You had invited an old friend over and you were all watching a movie on the sofa, you in the middle. The movie you were watching was a movie you had often watched with Jack many of times before so you had jokes. During the movie Jack would whisper jokes into your ear during the movie and you giggled every time. Ashton had glared at you evertime but you ignored it as he kept telling you jokes. So after the movie you had said bye and Ashton was nowhere around. So you wet upstairs to your room you shared with him and he was lying on the bed.

"Ash?" you asked

"What?" he mumbled

"what's wrong with you?"

"Your new boyfriend, Jack is my problem"

"We're friends"

"Why were you laughing the whole time? was it about me?"

"No! Ashton. I watched that movie with him all te time when we were younger so we had little inside jokes and that was the laughing, okay?"

"Sure"

You came over and kissed him on the lips.

"I'm sure. I love you Ashton"

"Ditto" was all he said when he kissed you on the lips