You/he gets scared

Ashton: "AHHH!" You heard a scream come from the kitchen. You ran into the kitchen where the noise came from. You saw your boyfriend standing on the kitchen table, hugging himself. "THERE WAS A BUTTERFLY AND IT TOUCHED ME! IT LANDED ON MY SHOULDER AND AHHH!" Ashton screamed as the butterfly fluttered onto his shoulder and landed there again as he started swatting at it. You started giggling, which turned into laughter. "Sorry Ashton," you said as you saw Ashton pout, falling onto the floor and wincing. "Are you okay?" You rushed over to his side. "Yes," he laughed, sitting up and pulling you onto his lap. You smiled with him, "Sorry for laughing. I didn't know you were afraid of butterflies." "It's fine. I mean, at least I'm not afraid of-" You cut off Ashton, "No! Don't say it." "Fine," He chuckled before kissing you.
Calum: "CALUM!" You screamed and jumped onto the coach spilling the popcorn all over the floor. "WHAT HAPPENED?" Calum ran into the living room with only his boxers on. "What happened?" he repeated, looking around the room. "Sp-p-pider," You muttered, your finger shaking and pointing at a little black dot on the floor. "Really [Y/N]? That harmless little thing. You got scared of a little spider," Calum chuckled, as he took a piece of paper and scooped the spider onto it. You frowned as you sat back down onto the coach. "Aw [Y/N], I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you sad," Calum pouted as he sat beside you on the coach. Your lips curled up a smile.
Luke: "AHH!" You screamed again, as you hid your head into Luke's chest. "[Y/N], the movie hasn't even started yet," Luke chuckled. "I know that..." You mumbled. "Then what are you scared of?" Luke said, still chuckling. "What will happen in the movie," you mumbled, shrugging. "Don't worry, I'm right here to protect you." "Hm.. my knight in shining armor," you smiled wide. "Yes, my damsel in distress," Luke smiled wide. "I am not a damsel in distress!" You frowned. "Then what are you?" Luke asked, chuckling. "Um..." you thought. "How about my princess?" Luke suggested with a grin, as he pulled you into his lap. "I'd like that," you smiled, before leaning in to kiss him.
Michael: "Shit," you say as a lamp fell to the floor. "WHO ARE YOU? WHAT DO YOU WANT? Just take the money and leave. I'm too young to die!" Michael sobbed, as he covered his face with his hand. You started laughing out loud. "Really Michael?" You said as you flipped on the light. You kept on laughing, as Michael glared at you. "It's not funny [Y/N]! I thought you were some murderer or something, what the hell?" Michael continued to glare at you as you made your way towards him. "Awh Mikey, it's just me, trust me if there were a real robber I'd be here to protect you," you teased him. He frowned and wrapped his arms around himself. "I'm sorry baby. I mean Michael," you tried to hide your smile, but your lips curled up a bit. Michael pouted as you walked over and hugged him. "What are you doing here alone late at night anyway?" You questioned, sitting in his lap. "Waiting for you to get home," he said, pouting still. "Sorry Michael," you said, giving him a kiss. "Am I forgiven?" "I think we can work it out," Michael smirked before kissing you again.