Tattoos

Calum: you lazily traced the black ink that covers his collarbone. Your fingers carefully tracing each letter over and over again. "You like it babe?" He says with a smirk. You look at him briefly before giving a nod and redirecting your attention to the tattoo. "It's really, hot." You whisper, placing a kiss on the red skin around the ink. "Is it now?" He says huskily before pushing you down and straddling your waist. "It is." You choke out before he roughly places his lips on yours.
Ashton: Your eyes go wide as the tattooist pulls out the tattoo gun. Ashton seems to notice the fear in your eyes as he squeezes your hand firmly. "You don't have to do this." He whispers. "I want to." You mumble, squeezing his hand in return. "Ok so it's gonna hurt for a while but just bear through it and it'll be done before you know it." The tattoo artist says and you give her a nod. With white knuckles you grip Ashton's hand as tight as possible. When the tattoo gun comes in contact with your skin you gulp loudly. "Just close your eyes baby, it'll be done soon." He whispers reassuringly, giving your hand another strong squeeze. He whispers sweet nothing's into your ear the entire time, taking your mind off the searing pain spreading through your arm. "Finished!" The tattooist exclaims. You look down at your arm and immediately notice the slight swelling and redness. "It'll go away soon, just keep it iced." You nod. You thank her before gripping Ashton's hand and leaving. "And thank you for helping me." You mumble into his sleeve. "I'll do anything for you." He says, placing a kiss to the top of your head.
Michael: "Y/N?" Michael tells from the hallway. "Kitchen!" You yell back. His heavy footsteps echo throughout the house as he races to you. He runs into the kitchen with a goofy smile on his face. "I got a tattoo today." He says nonchalantly. You drop the glass in your hand allowing it to shatter on the cold floor. "You what!?" You sharply turn around to face him. The excited look on his face fades. "I, uh got a tattoo?" He mumbles. Noticing his empty voice you quickly realize you upset him. "I didn't mean it in a bad way Mikey, I was just shocked. I think tattoos are hot." You bite your lip. He smirks slightly and pulls your hips into him. "Show me how hot you think it is." He huskily whispers. "Yea, now I have to clean up the glass." You smirk and wiggle out of his grip. "I'll get you for that." He growls from behind. "I'll be looking forward to it."
Luke: Luke's long fingers graze over the quote inked onto your hip bone, making you shiver. "I wish you told me you had a tattoo earlier." He whispers against your skin. You raise an eyebrow questioningly. "Why?" He looks up at you with dark eyes. "It's a huge turn on." He huskily whispers, covering your small body with his own. You feel his hot breath against your neck as he starts to suck and nip at the soft skin along your collarbone causing you to moan. "you like that baby?" All you do is moan in reply. You feel his hard on press onto your leg. "Mmm, did my ink do this to you baby?" You whisper, moving your hand close to his crotch earning a growl. "I'll show you exactly what it did to me."