Asking Out

Viktor Nikitorov

(Y/N) looked up at Viktor who had his arms around her. She had almost fell on the ice, and he caught her. (Y/N)'s face turned red.
"V-Viktor?!"
Viktor smiled and winked. "So what's up?"
"P-please let me go."
"If I say no?"
(Y/N) turned redder and tried to get away.
Viktor chuckled. "If I let go, you'll fall."
(Y/N) slowly stopped and looked at him. He was giving a smile.
"Can I ask you something?" Viktor smiled.
(Y/N) gave a nod.
"Go on a date with me," Viktor asked.
(Y/N) turned even redder if it even could as she said, "Y-yes."
Viktor smiled and held her close to his body.

Yuuri Katsuki

(Y/N) started helping Viktor with coaching Yuuri. Viktor was taking a call so (Y/N) was talking to Yuuri.
"H-hey, (Y/N)..."
"Yes?"
"I want to ask you something."
"Okay, what is it?" (Y/N) smiled at him as she leaned on the railing.
"Will you go on a date with me?" Yuuri asked her.
(Y/N)'s eyes widened as she looked at him.
"I..."
"It's okay if you D-don't want too!" Yuuri spoke quickly.
"Yuuri," (Y/N) said as she put a hand on his. "I'll go on a date with you."
"FINALLY!" They both jumped when they heard Viktor.

Yuri(o) Plisetsky

Yurio glared at Yuuri as they walked into the ice rink to where Viktor was. Yurio's eyes widen with what he saw.
(Y/N) was holding up Viktor because it seemed that he fell. They both waved over them.
"Hello!" They both said.
Both of the Yuri's blinked. (Y/N) then slipped and the two fell onto the ground.
Later on, (Y/N) was walking behind Yurio. He stopped and turned to look at her.
"What?" Yurio asked.
"I want to hang out with you!" (Y/N) smiled.
"Like a...date?"
"Do you want it to be a date?" (Y/N) looked up at the slightly taller boy.
Yurio nodded.
"Then, it's a date!"

Jean-Jacques Leroy(JJ)

JJ looked at the girl as they walked by each other. They had been talking about a few things.
"JJ? What's wrong?"
JJ stopped and grabbed (Y/N) hands. He puts them to his chest.
(Y/N) blinked and blushed. "J...J?"
JJ pulled her forward and put her to his chest. (Y/N) turns red as she stands there in the arms of her childhood friend and crush.
"I want you to go on a date with me," JJ said. "Not as just friends...but as boyfriend and girlfriend."
(Y/N)'s eyes widened before she nodded. She closed her eyes and let JJ hold her close.
"Then, let's do that. Let's go on a date as Boyfriend and girlfriend," (Y/N) quietly said. JJ smiled and held her closer.

Christophe Giacometti

Chris saw (Y/N) as she was working on something for her school. She was only about twenty, and even though she was an ice skater, (Y/N) still goes to school, mostly online.
(Y/N) looked up when she left eye on her. She saw Chris looking at her. (Y/N) blushed and looked away
Chris chuckled and walked over and sat down by her. (Y/N) didn't look up at the man that she had a crush on.
"W-what?" (Y/N) asked.
Chris threw an arm around the girl and pulled her closer. "Can I ask you something?"
(Y:N) looked up with a blush on her face.
"Will you go on a date with me?" Chris asked her.
(Y/N) blushed again and slowly nodded. "Y-yes."