First Kiss

Viktor Nikitorov

   Viktor sat down by his girlfriend, who was watching TV. (Y/N) looked up and threw her legs over his lap and leaned on the arm of the couch.
Viktor smiled and leaned forward, close to (Y/N). She turned to look at him and tilted her head.
"Vik--"
Viktor put their lips together. (Y/N)'s eyes widened as her face turned red. After a while, (Y/N) kisses back. Soon, their kiss turned into a make out session. They finally pulled away. Viktor put their heads together.
Viktor chuckled as he said,"I love you."
"I love you too," (y/N) said with a blush.

Yuuri Katsuki

   (Y/N) watched Yuuri as he was practicing. Viktor chuckled from beside her.
   "Have you kissed yet?" He asked.
   (Y/N) elbowed his stomach.
   "Yuuri!" Viktor made Yuuri come over.
   "Yes?" Yuuri asked.
   Viktor smirked before he pushed the two's heads together. Both Yuuri and (Y/N) stood there with wide eyes. They both pulled away with red faces.
Viktor started laughing at this. (Y/N) looked at him with a glare and kicked him in the side, flinging him across the room.

Yuri(o) Plisetsky

Yurio was back in Russia, and (Y/N) went with him because her father had said that him and Yuuri would be there soon. They were watching Yuuri skate on TV.
After Yuuri did Viktor's move, Viktor kissed Yuuri. Yurio looked at it in shock. He glanced over at (Y/N).
"Who would have thought...? Dad's gay," (Y/N) said as she looked at the Tv.
Yurio sighed when he had an idea. He made (Y/N) look at him. She looked confused. Yurio pulled her closer and kissed her. (Y/N) blushed before kissing back.
"Looks like that Yuuri isn't the only Yuri to get a kiss today," Lilia said as she looked behind her.
(Y/N) pulled away and blushed and turned away from all of them. Yurio did the same.

Jean-Jacques Leroy(JJ)

JJ looked at (Y/N) as she was trying to do some work for her class. She seemed stressed. JJ sat down by her.
"(Y/N)."
"What?"
"Look at me."
(Y/N) looked up at JJ. "What is it?" She asked.
JJ leaned forward and took her lips with his own. (Y/N)'s stiffened before kissing back. JJ pulled away and put their heads together.
"Why don't I help you?" JJ asked her.
(Y:N) nodded. "Yes, please."

Christophe Giacometti

Chris hummed as he laid down on a couch with his girlfriend between his legs. He hand his arms around her waist.
Chris stared down at her. (Y/N) was watching a video on her phone. He started to rub circles on her hips.
"(Y/N)," Chris hummed.
"Yes?" His lover pauses the video and looked up at him.
Chris kisses her forehead, then cheek, then nose, then her lips. (Y/N) blushed but kissed back almost the second after he kissed her. Chris smiled and pulled back.
"I love you~" (Y/N) smiled at him as she hid her face in his neck.
"I love you too," Chris said with a small smile.