New Character!!! Mila Babicheva

How You Meet

Mila was working on her skating when a young girl walked in. She was beautiful with (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. She had a small smile on her lips as she looked around before walking over to Yavok.

Mila blinked as she watched the girl and Yavok talk for a while before handing something and walking away.

"Do you know who the girl was?" Mila asked Goergi.

"Hm? I believe that was Yavok's granddaughter, (Y/N)."

Asking Out

(Y/N) was at a small cafe with Mila sitting in front of her. They had talked a little since she first went to the ice rink.

"So, you wanted to ask me something?" (Y/N) asked the girl, who was a year older than her.

Mila smiled at her. "I wanted to know if you wanted to go a date."

"Date? Why don't we call this a date then go on a real first date later?" (Y/N) asked.

Mila blushed and nodded.

First Kiss

(Y/N) was laying on her girlfriend as she watched tv. She hadn't slept a lot so she was tired.

Mila giggled as she looked at her younger lover, who looked at her. Mila leaned down and kissed her lips.

(Y/N) just blushed and put her head down and fell asleep.

Their Favorite Post with Their Lover

@(Your Username) Awe! You are so cute!

You Meet Their Parents/Friends/Grandparents

You already know her friends.