He's Jealous

Viktor Nikitorov

Viktor looked at his girlfriend. She was standing awkwardly as some guy was talking to her. The guy was getting pretty touchy with her. (Y/N) looked around and gave Viktor a 'help' look.

Viktor glared at the guy before walking over to the two. The guy looked at Viktor.

"What do you want?" He asked.

Viktor gave him a smirk before wrapping his arms around (Y/N) and pulled her into a deep kiss. She blushed but kissed back.

Luckily, the guy took the hint and left.

Yuuri Katsuki

Yuuri watched as (Y/N) and Viktor skated across the ice. Viktor grabbed her hands and pulled her close before spinning her around.

After a few minutes, (Y/N) went back to Yuuri. He was staying silent as they started heading to the local cafe. He looked at his feet.

"Viktor is like another brother to me," (Y/N) tells him.

"Huh?"

"There's no need to be jealous of him. I have no feelings for him," (Y/N) stated. "And anyway, I did doubles with him. We were just skating together for old times sake."

Yuri(o) Plisetsky

Yurio walked into high school. He started heading to his class when he saw (Y/N) with an older guy from the school. He stayed back and watched.

After a while, the guy turned and walked away. (Y/N) watched as he left. Yurio walked over to her.

"Who was that?"

"...?" (Y/N) looked at him. "He was no one..."

(Will pick this up later.)

Jean-Jacques Leroy(JJ)

JJ looked at (y/N) as she talked a guy. He took out something and handed it to her before leaving.

JJ walked over. (Y/N) opened up the books that he gave her and took out a note.

"Who was that?"

(Y-N) sighed. "Some guy from my college, asking me on a date."

JJ frowned. (Y/N) pecked his lips.

"Don't worry. I said no."

Christophe Giacometti

Chris watched as (Y/N) was messing with the Italian twins. She was getting pretty close with Mickey. He gave a small glare.

After about an hour, (Y/N) went back to Chris. He looked at her.

"How do you know them?"

"Family friends. That's all."

Phichit Chulanont

Phichit watched (Y/N) play with her brother. (B/N) fell on her face, and (Y/N) giggled and helped him up.

Phichit looked away before he started to skate again. After (Y/N)'s father took her brother, she went over to Phichit.

"Are You jealous of (B/N)?" She called out.

"No."

(Y/N) giggled. "Awe, you're so cute!"

Otabek Altin

I don't see him as a jealous type. Sorry

(Sorry of these are bad. I'm not good with this kind of things.)